Can't figure this out by myself. Help plz

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

This is a critical super silver haze from dinafem. This has been an on going issue and it's driving me nuts. The plant was Transplanted last night from promix to coco. The root ball was amazing and it's growth is steady so I'm not in a panic but for the life of me I can't fix it. She gets an sensi line nutes with some b52 liquid karma and calimagic. Watered at 6.0. It has nothing to do with the transplant this has been going on for a while. My original thought was calcium but the spots have turned a different color. It resembles manganese but not exactly. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Cant figure this out by myself help plz

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Hmm, I would've thought it was calcium def or mag but you said its not. Take a look at this chart sea posted a second ago -

Best cannabis deficiency visual chart

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

looks to me like she might just need more nutes...how much you feeding? i see some purple stems, and the green healthy growth is not too dark...how were the roots when you transplanted, were they super white, yellow, brown?

Tnelz

Tnelz

looks to me like she might just need more nutes...how much you feeding? i see some purple stems, and the green healthy growth is not too dark...how were the roots when you transplanted, were they super white, yellow, brown?
Wicked white. The roots were crazy good looking. Didn't take a pic because I didn't have my phone at the time. In hopes that the transplant to coco fixes the problem. Did feel that there was a slight n Def as well. Upping nutes a bit next water. Crossing my fingers. Thanks bro!

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Other then that every thing else is looking good you should be alright tn

Tnelz

Tnelz

Other then that every thing else is looking good you should be alright tn
Agreed however I hate something that stumps me. Although I guess my transplant and higher dose of nutes could be the answer so in turn wouldn't be stumped. Lol. I guess it's just wait and see.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Yeah could be over nute or under nute. But it will balance itself out soon enough if it doesn't then you know you have a problem.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
by the chart the only thing that looks similar is a k , deficiency that is if the yellow leaves hrivel up and die after the yellowing
It does, but I don't think it's a K-, mostly because it looks like it's happening on the lower part of the plant, suggesting mobile nutrient issue. That's why it's important to use the flow chart as well. K- occurs mid-plant. I'm wondering about a P uptake issue. Do you always keep the feed pegged at 6.0? Maybe letting it range a bit outside that parameter would be more helpful than adding more feed.

Tnelz

Tnelz

It does, but I don't think it's a K-, mostly because it looks like it's happening on the lower part of the plant, suggesting mobile nutrient issue. That's why it's important to use the flow chart as well. K- occurs mid-plant. I'm wondering about a P uptake issue. Do you always keep the feed pegged at 6.0? Maybe letting it range a bit outside that parameter would be more helpful than adding more feed.
Happy New Year sea and thanks for staying with this. I tend to agree. My biggest headache has always been p. Fighting purple stems all the time in veg unless I'm in a hempy bucket. Anyway I will let my pH get as low as 5.8 and if I'm extra lazy which is next to never I'll let it go to 6.2. Not with this plant though. Want her to be a winner. Considering mother hood as her final destination. So I want her perfect. I am hopeful the move to coco and a larger pot and nute dose solves this. If it doesn't clear up in the next week or so I'll reassess. It's only the fans. All other leaves are fine. And as I've said the growth isn't bad. The reason why p isn't the easy choice is because the roots were fat white beautiful things. This has me with quite the headache from banging my head off the wall. Lol. Using an sensi a+b for this any chance Upping the b side is a good idea? More p.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I honestly can't say how to tweak the feeds, they're something I've never used. Do you have anything that's P only, like Koolbloom? I've used that (both formulations) at very low doses.

FWIW, I pretty much always have problems with reddened petioles indoors. I never thought about it til I started running the same ladies outdoors as in, and when I saw that it's not a natural feature of the plant then it hit me, what's the big difference? Light. Sun vs HPS, sun's always gonna win. So! With that said, if she's looking good, growing well, appears to be thriving, then yeah, I wouldn't worry to hard about the petioles, would try upping P very slightly.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I honestly can't say how to tweak the feeds, they're something I've never used. Do you have anything that's P only, like Koolbloom? I've used that (both formulations) at very low doses.

FWIW, I pretty much always have problems with reddened petioles indoors. I never thought about it til I started running the same ladies outdoors as in, and when I saw that it's not a natural feature of the plant then it hit me, what's the big difference? Light. Sun vs HPS, sun's always gonna win. So! With that said, if she's looking good, growing well, appears to be thriving, then yeah, I wouldn't worry to hard about the petioles, would try upping P very slightly.
Thanks sea. Hit her with the first shot this morning. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom