Can't Keep A Good Man Down!

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
usstoner

usstoner

Mother fucker!!!!!! So my worst nightmare has come true I've just noticed spider mites on one of the gifted clones!!! Dam!!! Ok so a Google search on pesticides has my mind fried, other than neem oil which I'll get tomorrow ( growtech natures neem oil ) can anyone recommend a effective pesticide I can use???
That sucks i had them all winter..i used neem oil its good before u get mites...i used Avid it knocked them out didn't hurt the plants at all...then used axamax...haven't seen them fuckers since...ofcourse only use in veg...on flowering plants i used dish soap and water..didn't kill them but they didn't spread...hope u get them gone...its very depressing...i know...

If you use avid are axamax use a face mask...spray and get out..fumes..

RG420

RG420

Grimace OG pheno #1

RG420

RG420

Dam my tangerine #4 is exquisite full on tangerine/kush smell that tastes like Kush on exhale but leaves that tangerine taste in your mouth an lips packs a punch also! ;)
Tried the Purple OG 18 last night and took me nearly 2 hrs to Finnish it!! Shit is dangerously strong lol kept me awake most of the night just giggling and jamming with the misses ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom