Can't keep PH up...

• Thread starter BCrocker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddernugz

Buddernugz

In the past I’ve treated root rot literally by filling up a 15 gallon bucket with 3% total solution strength and then putting a pump in there and having it flood a pot for one hour straight then flush then feed, i’ve done that multiple times long as they are older than six weeks from seed they’ll survive it

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

You should try useing h2o2 on a tester plant (one that just sits in the corner untill you chop it)….the root growth is on par with useing gold root Excelerator when u use at the dose I stated above….. that’s why I don’t use it anymore h202 is cheaper just don’t spill it on yourself because that shit will fuck you up real quick

RichRon

RichRon

I see this post forum came back to life. Ive ran sterile and I have ran beneficial bacteria. Ive only got root rot without a chiller. In a healthy root zone the only time I see my ph drop like that is if im overfeeding my girls, usually towards the end of flower. If you don't have a chiller I would suggest running sterile with UC roots and cutting back on nuts 75-100ppms if its dropping that fast. Thats what works for me

Top Bottom