As Designed Can't load site on phone

• Thread starter pimpin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i cant load the site on my phone always been able to before it started today anyone else havin trouble?

kendog000

kendog000

I was having the same issues yesterday, and actually was having probs even gettin online from my laptop, but all seems normal today

Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

I was having the same issues yesterday, and actually was having probs even gettin online from my laptop, but all seems normal today

Ken
site was down for everyone for like 24 hrs ...... i was having withdraw.....

kendog000

kendog000

See for some reason i thought i done and got myself in trouble somehow???? I was kinda buggin myself lol. Glad its back and running again, especially with a rain day for me today!!!! online time all fuckin day long hahahahaha

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^^^ what ken said..... lol.... rainy day for me here to ... makes me wanna germ more , when i really cant and i all ready spent to much on ebay but the air cooled xl vented hood is on its way for a mear 64.00 list at 189.00 sweet ........

T

TECK

If you still have issues connecting to site, simply reboot your PC, phone, etc. and clear your browser cache. That will solve all your connection issues. :)

I made an announcement, indeed the site was down as we had to make some software changes.

Top Bottom