Can't Seem to Beat the PM back

• Thread starter pork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pork

pork

I'm in kind of a humid spot and near a bunch of blackberries...i've been trying to fight of mold for a while now and nothing seems to hold it back for more than a day or two. by nothing, i mean nothing i've tried organically...i don't want to use eagle20, it's bad, plus i think i'm too far along to use anything super harsh...i've tried milk, cornmeal, and em-1 (check it out, works best of what i've tried)...anyone out there have any tips for how i can keep the PM from taking over my garden when there's still at 4-6 weeks left?

cheers!

cannabeans

cannabeans

extensive cleaning....

i think if you dont treat the "blackberries" around your plants the infection will just continue to persist! try thinning them out to bring more air flow to them.
next yr choose a area with more open airflow... good luck!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Moodster, seriously? He's 4-6 weeks out from harvest and the answer is E20? I swear to God....
facepalm.gif

Pork, right now you're best off using physical barriers. JMS Stylet oil and similar. Apply as often as needed.

M

moodster

here we go again LOL no m8 in veg and veg only one time application on his mums

Blaze

Blaze

Stylet oil and Sonota would be my recommendation. Pest control does not work unless you spray the entire affected area though. You need to treat the blackberries as well, otherwise they will just continue to re-infect your plants. Improving air flow like cannabeans recommended would also help.

Definitely do NOT use Eagle 20.

Latest posts

Top Bottom