Can't Solve This Drooping Issue.

• Thread starter MisterDoctor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xeamonk

xeamonk

it says its only 4" tall. looks a little taller, plus after you hang it unless you can mount it flush to the top... im trying to think of options. i built a light rack for led bulbs and its working pretty good. not much more than 4" tall i dont think and i found out i can keep it close to 3" to the canopy. I actually love the way its working so far, heavy duty light if you ask me. cost me about 40 bucks and my time to put together.

xeamonk

xeamonk

10.000 lumens sounds about right. Im still getting used to anything less than 55,000 lumens

I put my 600w away an set up a mini led grow for the time being. the LED rack I built is roughly 10,000 lumens actually, 12 x 800 lumens, 9w bulbs

dan1989

dan1989

I'm using the ViparSpectra 600W grow light, I have both switches on "Bloom" and "Veg"

Should I just go back to the Veg light only? Will that be fine to flower in?

Nah use the bloom. Those VS lights are more powerful than people give them credit for, my friend torched his plants with his one

M

MisterDoctor

Looking better, slight drooping still. @GT21 like I said over/underwatering wasnt the problem. I think I've narrowed it down to either heat stress or even possibly becoming rootbound.

Down to 2   Copy
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Looking better, slight drooping still. @GT21 like I said over/underwatering wasnt the problem. I think I've narrowed it down to either heat stress or even possibly becoming rootbound.
Rootbound.... Alrighty then... Im out

M

MisterDoctor

Rootbound.... Alrighty then... Im out
This was one of the others that became too tall so I took it out today. If this is any indication of the other two plants I wouldn't doubt that the drooping is from starting to become rootbound.

20180323 080229   Copy

Latest posts

Top Bottom