• Thread starter Amorette764
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Amorette764

Cant tell if these are ready for harvest 7 week flower

A

Amorette764

Can anyone tell me if these are ready for harvest i am on week 7 of flower and i read that when about 60 to 70 %of pistils are Amber the plant is ready. This is my first grow and most of my buds are the size of a lighter but it seems like the pistils are not at 60% and i still see white hairs sticking up please help thanks

A

Amorette764

Lmao i have a magnifying glass witha built in loupe and i can even tell lmao sorry i even tried taking a close pic and expanding it to see i know on the pictures they look blurry but that could just be the camera lol

Farmer P

Farmer P

You probably should go a few more weeks at least. Week 7 is too early. Maybe one or two more weeks then two weeks of just plain water to let it use up the extra nutes stored inside and lose some chlorophyll.

Organikz

Organikz

Get a jewelers loupe and look at the trichomes. They should be mostly milky not clear.
when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg
See the picture at the bottom right...the sack looking thing is the pistilates. Yours will emerge when the plant is ripe.

A

Amorette764

Lots of them ?
Im sorry i could barely see it mine show alot but popped with some white hairs and a few amber. That is why i tried posting a clear pic to see if anyone can tell

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You need to take in alot of factors to know if she is ready, like is she still drinking water, popping out new white pistils, putting on weight, does she have 5% amber trichs, are the calyx swelling?

A

Amorette764

All i know is she is drinking lots of water i have 5 plants and every 2 days they are dry
I do see new white pistils in fact i can probably say they are about 20% to 30% amber in color then again i cant really tell as far as swealling i cant really tell its my first grow so it is very difficult to tell

Top Bottom