As Designed Can't upload photos?

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Teck - I seem to no longer be able to upload photos. I assume I have reached my max, but I just get an error message. Can you confirm this? I'll be getting a premium membership shortly. Thanks.

outwest

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
hey outwest there is no max uploads

please post a screenshot of your error message thanks and we will take a look for you :)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Coolio. Will do later today. Thanks!

outwest

T

TECK

Works for me. :)

Cheryl cole

Kate upton

Second image was automatically resized by forum software.
What browser do you use?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Just got home, tried to upload a photo, and no longer got an error message. Thanks, team.

outwest

MOBFIM1 sf
T

TECK

Just got home, tried to upload a photo, and no longer got an error message.
We did not changed anything. My questions is still valid, what browser and version you used when you got the error?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Chrome Version 19.0.1084.46

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Is was a red rectangular javascript popup that seemed part of the forum platform (similar to when you click watch thread) that said something pretty non-descript, like "there was an error uploading your photo"

outwest

T

TECK

Thanks, I'll leave this as "Awaiting Feedback", to see if others post similar issues.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Cool. Thanks again for your help. I'll post here with a screen shot if it happens again.

outwest

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I don't have an error message, instead mine says 100% but stays there forever and never gives me the option to click thumbnail or full size. When it does work it's extremely slow for some reason.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I got the error again earlier tonight. Refreshed and it worked fine, but I took a screen cap any way. Here it is.

outwest

ERROR sf

manitoid.

manitoid.

I get this error on the first file I try to upload every single time, it doesn't matter if the upload is just 1 file or multiple. After the first error all my uploads work perfectly.

I'm using Fedora 16, Chrome 19.0.1084.46

T

TECK

Chrome Version 19.0.1084.46

outwest

Are you on Windows, Mac, etc.? Is confirmed that other users have issues on Linux distros. That is a bug in Chromium, nothing related to actual forum software.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Current version of chrome on Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6.x)

outwest

manitoid.

manitoid.

Just for the kicks, can you upgrade to Chrome 20? There is an issue with Chromium build and Flash, for Linux distros.

Still an issue with Chrome 19.0.1084.52, which is latest stable for Linux. Not willing to move to beta or dev channels, the browser is essential to my work.

manitoid.

manitoid.

I should add it's not a big annoyance as it's only the first upload that fails, was just reporting that since the version number just bumped on my system.

T

TECK

Still an issue with Chrome 19.0.1084.52, which is latest stable for Linux. Not willing to move to beta or dev channels, the browser is essential to my work.
This is a confirmed bug with Chrome in Linux, no idea when it will be fixed by Google devs.

Top Bottom