can't wait to get back on the horse.

• Thread starter Vakman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vakman

Vakman

Hey everyone,
Proud to be a new member. I've been a small time grower/apprentice off and on for the past few years and haven't had anything going for a minute. I'm really looking forward to learning from everyone and getting back to work.
i haven't spent much time posting anything up so I'm unsure what to disclose and what not to, as far as strains, location, nutes, etc. I need to purchase all my equipment again, as almost all has been jacked from me. i plan on moving to Michigan in the spring, unfortunately i need to wait that long to save the loot to get started. as they say in hungry, buy shitty tools once, twice, three times if your lucky. crazy bastards those hungarians. =)
Ive had experience indoors and outdoors, and prefer indoor. I'm used to coco, and i think ill be going with trees instead of scrog.
so i want to start out by seeing what people think about different hoods, bulbs, and ballasts for veg and flower rooms and go from there.

keep it creole, and like i said i look forward to learning from y'all and socializing with people more like myself.

Chobble

Chobble

Welcome to the farm Vakman.

As per what you tell us, it's up to you. I hope you good luck with getting your grow set up again, definately post up a journal when you do.

Chobble

Latest posts

Top Bottom