cant wait!!

• Thread starter ganja_guy52
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganja_guy52

def??

no comments really?? damn im like the red headed step child in this bitch..lol..ne ideas on this leaf maybe??

in soil, still in veg, ph is at 6.0-6.5, sprayed twice w/ ABBA pesticide shit(forget exactly what it was but i know it works for root aphids, etc.)
maybe a P def?
my kush plants are developing sum rusty spots on newer growth as well.
please help.

Special k
G

Gartner

The leaves has got dried,There are many reasons , may be of thr temperature , humidity, even the high acidity content in the soil or fertilizers, will get a leave burn,,,,

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
ganja_guy52, Here: .. hope that might help you out! If you do not find the answer there .. look around you will find it! Thank you for showing us! monkey5

G

ganja_guy52

i think nute lock-out from my ph is causing problems for my ladies, i ph my water at 7.0 and my run-off is really low (4-5.0),
can this cause a lock-out?
do i raise the ph more than what im doing to get my run-off higher?
any ideas greatly appreciated.

14 days
14 dayz
14days
G

ganja_guy52

super sour og & emerald jack (20 days in cups) & family

here are my ladies....again....lol ne ways stopping in looking for advice i think i might have a ph prob, and i want to know if a flush is worth doing (buckets only), my run-off continues to show really low amounts of ph and i dont know what to do to keep it the same coming out as it is going in??

now the cups. the lower leaves are yellowing i fig N, but wondering if big enough to transport??

20 dayz
20 days
20 days lower leaves yellowing
15 days
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

You mentioned aphids,they are a real problem i have had them destroy some of my vegging plants and damage looked like a defiency just like ur leaf pic and i couldent figure it out cause my veg was always great and i had not changed anything,turned out it was aphids doing there work, i tried lots to kill them nothing worked,then i did research and got a product called monterey garden insect spray(spinosad) and it worked so amazing it wasnt funny sprayed once in morning and once at night and all aphids were completely gone,sprayed for next couple days and never seen one since and all plants bounced back,and the stuff is omri certified so very safe for u and plants!

In soil i like to ph my water to 6.3 and i never worry about checking run off!

the last pics u have up look like they are doing great!

Good Luck hope u get some dank buds!

G

ganja_guy52

yea thanks Mitchy for the advice i think im jus really protective of this round because of the R/A's my last go, i've also read that ants are like a carrier of sum sort for R/A's and i f'n seen an ant in my room for the first time since i built it, :worried, gonna spray again might try that monterey stuff you mentioned this time since its organic and pretty cheap.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

DO NOT RAISE PH above 7, if youre seriously thinking about it flush first, rust spots & yellowing sounds/looks like a cal/iron issue, try bumping up calmag. ants are crafty bastards. theyre actuallu good farmers. theyll use your garden to farm pests, to harvest n eat

G

ganja_guy52

my kush have gone into flower hopefully July :harvest:!!

all of my plants except one have gone into flower, any ideas??

G

ganja_guy52

wat up farmers got sum more photos/info for the grow log.

all of my plants have gone into flower since putting them outside
(except K :worried and the SS OG & EMERALD JACK :) (vegging))
everything is in 5 gal. buckets now w. sunshine #4 & perlite.

noticed today clear, sticy, sappy-like substance oozing out of the fans leaves on some plants, also a colony of little black bugs on the underside of one of the leaves (tiny tiny black specks next to middle vein) , could hardly see them i needed my loop. They look like tiny ticks/fleas but there not moving. I dont want to foliar spray anything but becuz they jus went into flower is it safe still? i was thinking insecticidal soaps or something to cntrl the bugs outside.
the last two pics are GDP flowering & corn (started same day, bigger stalks sunshine#4, the rest reg. soil)
constuctive critisizm welcomed.

BUGS
DSC03292
21 days outside
Mmmmm
Corn
G

ganja_guy52

also can damage be done jus throwing them under the thouy for 5, 6 hours a day??

Top Bottom