Can't wait!

• Thread starter Fasheeryfo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

Hello everyone, checkin in from the (North)east coast here.
I grew outdoors for a season in Laytonville, CA, but had to move back east due to some complications.
This year I threw some Durban Poison seeds into some dirt, not paying much attention to them just letting them do their thing with well water :p so far they have had all natural light and no nutrients using promix soil... those are doing OK, I found a few females already and transplanted them into 3 and 5 gal containers with Dr. Earth premium POTting SOIL which is supposedly all amended and contains mychoz. I also started feeding these select plants with fox farm grow big, and stuck them under an air-cooled hood 600W HPS light that was gifted to me (I was given 3 sunhoods, an inline fan, 2 HPS bulbs, and 2 working ballasts by a friend who upgraded their rooms) I topped them and they bushed out a little I really don't know when to top them or how many times.. all of these plants live about 20 miles away from me, I'm currently looking for an apartment in a city where I will be setting up an indoor tent with six 5 gal. buckets running a DWC set up under a 600W HPS. For that grow, I think I am going to buy a seed pack or grab some clones from a friend, not sure all I know is I don't want to grow the durbs anymore, been smoking that stuff since '07.

some pics of the ones under the light, and some earl which I will be making with the trim
Cant wait
Cant wait 2

AssManOG

AssManOG

Welcome to the farm Fasheeryfo great pics plants and oil...

AssMan

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

thanks man, friend made the oil, I think that's what I'm going to do with most of the Durbs.. just ordered an ECSD clone x alien kush F2 pack from Cannaventure, stoked to check that out

Latest posts

Top Bottom