Tester Name : gwheels
Strain : Train Wreck
Method Smoked : Vape, doob and i made coconut oil

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Haze
Associated smells of bud : Haze with a faint hint of pine and fruit

TASTE

Dominant flavour : haze
Associated flavours : Slightly fruity haze.

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 9
- cough factor? : no

BUZZ

Profile : 80/20 head
Potency : 9
Duration :90 minutes to 2 hours
Use : Daytime
Munchies? : always
-----------------------------------------------------

Train Wreck was quite a surprise. It is like super lemon haze without the lemon or Jack Herer without the skunk in the nose. Delicious haze type plant.

It comes on quick. 5 to 10 minutes and a solid sativa buzz. I had some bigger bud tops i saved for myself and they are really quite strong and altogether one of the best strains i have ever smoked and I am glad i have 5 seeds left.

It is a hybrid. When the sativa high is over you can sleep pretty good. Until then though good luck sleeping

2 of 2 seeds sprouted and grew. Canuck seeds fem. Worth the money for sure.

Canuck seeds train wreck
Canuck seeds train wreck 2
Iceman2494

Iceman2494

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO

SMELL

TASTE

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 9

BUZZ

Train Wreck was quite a surprise. It is like super lemon haze without the lemon or Jack Herer without the skunk in the nose. Delicious haze type plant.

It comes on quick. 5 to 10 minutes and a solid sativa buzz. I had some bigger bud tops i saved for myself and they are really quite strong and altogether one of the best strains i have ever smoked and I am glad i have 5 seeds left.

It is a hybrid. When the sativa high is over you can sleep pretty good. Until then though good luck sleeping

Doing super lemon haze from cunuk seeds . I also have cookies and white widow from them sprouted today . 11 days in .

F66FD4D8 7F96 4856 AD89 C76DA05E4DEB
0BE7C4AC FBE8 427F 8DB6 219B6B350713
the rrock

the rrock

your gonna love the canuk cookies, I got some of these plus northern lights and blueberry(still growing). Ive grown a few GSC cuts that were potent(forum,mints,etc) but canuk cookies kicked their ass and yielded better.
NL and BB were freebies and look forward to test smoke as they are good yielders

gwheels

gwheels

I have had very good luck with their seeds.
King Tut
White Widow
White Rhino
Northern Lights
Cheese
Train Wreck
Jack Herer

All tasted right and were nice and strong. There was no shitty weak weed surprise.

The white rhino and train wreck were the strongest of the bunch so far. Both taste really good (like i like it) and it is an 80/20 indica and a 90/10 sativa.

White Widow and King Tut grew really big plants with decent buds (just under 8 oz with the WW and 8OZ for 2 king tuts

The king tuts were my first photo run so that was pretty decent in a 4 x 4 with 4 plants

The WW was just a monster. really fat dense colas and fantastic smoke too.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

I have had very good luck with their seeds.
King Tut
White Widow
White Rhino
Northern Lights
Cheese
Train Wreck
Jack Herer

All tasted right and were nice and strong. There was no shitty weak weed surprise.

The white rhino and train wreck were the strongest of the bunch so far. Both taste really good (like i like it) and it is an 80/20 indica and a 90/10 sativa.

White Widow and King Tut grew really big plants with decent buds (just under 8 oz with the WW and 8OZ for 2 king tuts

The king tuts were my first photo run so that was pretty decent in a 4 x 4 with 4 plants

The WW was just a monster. really fat dense colas and fantastic smoke too.
Hoping these guys drop the hats off . Look diff from when my slh sprouted.

MrsCannabis

MrsCannabis

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO

SMELL

TASTE

BUZZ

Looks good

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Here is my lemon haze now plus a 2 week cookies I started . Cookies growing like a monster.

5A736ADD FE55 465E BC6B 06CCAC67BE97
E9174F25 FBE0 42B0 B767 C0500D1A753F
27F5D92A 4CEC 4D76 B740 D52894788C4F
0749E446 FF62 44D2 9655 BE256DEF1700

Latest posts

Top Bottom