Cap I Have To Ask

• Thread starter Danoid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danoid

Danoid

Hey Cap I have to ask what medium/fertilizer regime do you use? I read alot in the cheap alternatives thread but thought if I started this I would get more specific answers. Thanks for all your doing to bring a truley wonderful product to market!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I am using a combo of jacks and raw salts. I use:

jacks hydro
jacks cal nitrate
and MOST

then from custom hydro I get:

MKP
KSO4

then I buy epsom salt.

In veg and the first few weeks of flower I use A-1 nutrients supplements now. MOstly I use their roots booster and the floravino tea. I have not started using the aminos and humic/fulvic because I am not sure if the plants need it. Trying to add one thing at a time so I know what is making changes, and that takes time since a cycle is 3 months or so.

thats it.

I can post the exact formulas I am running if it is beneficial. I am having great success with it so far. My purple kush have honestly never looked so good. I am slowly gettgin convinced that less is more. I am running MPB;s maxing out at 1.0 EC, and really running them closer to .5 EC (250ppm). Ill post pics so you can see how healthy they are when I get to the garden later.

And of course, I run all of my packs weekly in the form of tea. I also foliar feed with Ca25, Jaz, and silica. each one once a week until week 4 flower.

I have been growing my own meds for 15 years and have used a lot of hyped up shit. I have never had results like this.

I also run co2 at 1000ppm and no more, and I purge at night.

Reactions: mal
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Cap I have to ask what medium/fertilizer regime do you use? I read alot in the cheap alternatives thread but thought if I started this I would get more specific answers. Thanks for all your doing to bring a truley wonderful product to market!

Would you be so kind Danoid as to post how exactly you got rid of your RAs in a thread here in my section. I find myself pointing a lot of farmers here to your method which you say worked well. It would be a great benefit to do a little step by step if you can. I am sure there are a shitload of people who would really appreciate that.

P

psilo

I am using a combo of jacks and raw salts. I use:

jacks hydro
jacks cal nitrate
and MOST

then from custom hydro I get:

MKP
KSO4

then I buy epsom salt.

In veg and the first few weeks of flower I use A-1 nutrients supplements now. MOstly I use their roots booster and the floravino tea. I have not started using the aminos and humic/fulvic because I am not sure if the plants need it. Trying to add one thing at a time so I know what is making changes, and that takes time since a cycle is 3 months or so.

thats it.

I can post the exact formulas I am running if it is beneficial. I am having great success with it so far. My purple kush have honestly never looked so good. I am slowly gettgin convinced that less is more. I am running MPB;s maxing out at 1.0 EC, and really running them closer to .5 EC (250ppm). Ill post pics so you can see how healthy they are when I get to the garden later.

And of course, I run all of my packs weekly in the form of tea. I also foliar feed with Ca25, Jaz, and silica. each one once a week until week 4 flower.

I have been growing my own meds for 15 years and have used a lot of hyped up shit. I have never had results like this.

I also run co2 at 1000ppm and no more, and I purge at night.

Hey Cap,

I'd love to hear your exact formulas when you get the chance.

I've read that some people get good results from only one application of Jaz mid flower. Have you tried only one or two applications of Jaz?

Thanks!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
nah. I sprayed every week this time around. the plants didnt mind.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
RDWC. In ebb flow I am running max 1.5 EC. In coco the same.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Cap,

I'd love to hear your exact formulas when you get the chance.

I've read that some people get good results from only one application of Jaz mid flower. Have you tried only one or two applications of Jaz?

Thanks!

I just started using it actually this run.

click80

click80

what is CA25 and Jaz? I assume the silica is just silica?....something like Protekt Silica?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
You're recipe is shaping up nicely. Do you see less ph drift since adding K2SO4 ?
Did you get your water tested?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You're recipe is shaping up nicely. Do you see less ph drift since adding K2SO4 ?
Did you get your water tested?

Is this for me?

I get pH drifting up a little, but not much. Its pretty stable in my opinion. I did not get my water tested, as I have been using RO. I should probably get it tested though and then stop using RO, just adjust my nute program accordingly... I have a huge RO holding tank (260 gal) and I don't pay for water where I am though...

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Is this for me?

I get pH drifting up a little, but not much. Its pretty stable in my opinion. I did not get my water tested, as I have been using RO. I should probably get it tested though and then stop using RO, just adjust my nute program accordingly... I have a huge RO holding tank (260 gal) and I don't pay for water where I am though...
yes for you cap. my bad for not quoting, thanks for sharing, lead

Top Bottom