Cape Goat. Pineapple Express cross

• Thread starter synapse57
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

synapse57

I decided to name this stuff CAPE GOAT. It's similar to golden goat, as that's a Hawaiian sativa cross as well. The main goal is PTSD anxiety. This stuff disables my "Fight or Flight" feeling triggered. It allows me to not be on edge, and way more social.

It's Jr Mint x MAC1 crossed with Limoncello. Jr Mint x MAC1 is an energetic uplifting chocolate mint sativa. The Limoncello had some huge buds, and basically grew like cherry pie. So then I got a small plant last grow, 12/12 from seed, and hit that with Pineapple Express (whole grow room got hit, oh joy.)

So.. I grew this one out. It's great. none of that small-bud mac stuff, it's just big ol' pineapple looking buds. Pineapple Express is nice by itself. It's a great daytime high. It took the PE growth and structure, and a nice mix of chocolate, mint, lemon, and pineapple. The main project was crossing a 2009 PE bagseed Male with some barney's farm fem Pineapple Express. all I got out of those 2009 PE seeds was 1 male plant. They were very very similar in structure and everything, except sex, So I felt it was true enough to the strain created after the movie.

Cape goat
Cape goat  pineapple express cross 2
Cape goat  pineapple express cross 3
Cape goat  pineapple express cross 4
Cape goat  pineapple express cross 5
Cape goat  pineapple express cross 6
Cape goat  pineapple express cross 7
Cape goat  pineapple express cross 8

Latest posts

Top Bottom