Capital Natural!

• Thread starter GET MO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Just went to this club in sac n they had some REAL quality meds..... pineapple, sour grape haze, maui, candy kush, blackberry kush, green crack and some other strains, low prices too. Think this is my new favorite club.
anyone interested its on 3301 broadway, sacramento, ca.
peace!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nice, bro. Give that Sour Grape Haze a test run and holler. I used to run a cut of that and it was killer daytime medicine... I have a pic in my gallery of a 3' cola of the stuff. Great meds and a big yielder. Glad you found a good shop. Peace

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
yeah man, they threw me a gram of that for free cuz it was my first time, havent smoked it yet but can tell its some FIRE! sweet smell and hella crystally...

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

smoke report please^^^^^ i wonder if the sourgrapehaze yields more than the sourgrapes odam cut

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
yeah Ill post some pics tonight or tomarow, yall should check this club out if ya get a chance.... peace!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The two biggest plants in the Co-op this year were a Chaze and an Oregen Grape. Nether were my plants but I got samples and they were both great smoke! I think the other growers did the chop to early on both of them though. Of course I also took cuttings to ad to my mother collection! With me it`s always about saving the genetics at least until you know what you got and if it is a keeper or not.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Ill do a report n put it in the smoke report section....

Top Bottom