Capitate sessile trichomes.

• Thread starter entropy99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NagaKing

NagaKing

My dear friend, if God intended us to smoke it, he wouldn't have made the act of smoking marijuana so inefficient!
Around 3/4 of the THC in a joint is wasted via side stream smoke, much is not absorbed into the blood stream, and some is actually combusted (meaning the THC has burned, not vaporized, and no longer viable).
Therefore God clearly intended us to make brownies.

NagaKing

NagaKing

LOL.. I wonder which law firm he uses?
Actually just read that it’s more about “bioavailability” and things like differences in the health of different peoples lungs and pyrolysis can effect absorption.
Apparently only 1 - 27% of the original content of THC in the joint ends up in the blood stream. WTF!! 1%!!!!
Hurts to think about how much effort is gone into grow high potency plants, just to lose 99% in a joint.
Good reason not to smoke joints IMO.

NagaKing

NagaKing

Actually I’m trying to work out the precise weight of honey oil to use each time because something weird is happening...
Either my tolerance is going through the roof..or the honey oil is oxidizing into CBN.
So I need to start getting methodical about my intake and work out what is going on.

Plasma

Plasma

I recommend storing it in PTFE lined container and freezing.

Supercharge

Supercharge

Alternatively dilute in ether and keep in a bottle. When you want to smoke dip a cigarette paper in the ether distillate and allow a few mins to dry, the ether will volatilize leaving behind the resin impregnated in the cigarette paper.

Supercharge

Supercharge

Mitigates oxidation by minimizing the surface area to volume ratio.

Purpz

Purpz

Do you realize just how stupid the comment "chemicals are stupid" come across as? Everything is chemicals. You buds are chemicals. Your dry sift is chemicals. YOU are chemicals.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There is a lot of mis-information in here.. goddamn.
And..? If you're going to come in here and make an empirical statement, you've gotta back it up. Do you do that...? Um...

No it is.. just the actual topic is off. Lol. At least people are learning something I guess.

Besides.. if it was worth it.. everyone and their brother would be soaking fan leaves and stems in iso or whatever.. naw. Good idea, just not really worth it for most.
Still nothing, eh? And....! Wait for it...
Or you just make dry sift to a ~98% purity. Chemicals are stupid. Lol. www.drysiftwizard.com

Nobody should be forced to resort to chemicals to make 'medicine'.. that's a load of shit.
And so you came on here to spam us?

wesk

wesk

Sounds like a word the strumpster might use: Petefe!

Good read though.

Not terribly convinced by the article referenced on Medline...seemed like it was more of a review of available literature about CBD "upgrading" to THC than actual science showing that pathway...the references used in that statement in the paper are also lit reviews and not the scientific reports themselves (or at least they appear to be...chasing down references is always a pain in the ass).

Sorry to bump an old thread, but there is good info here.

Top Bottom