Capo's favorite CVK pheno

• Thread starter CAPO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CAPO

Here's a shot of my favorite CVK pheno, she's pretty much a 50/50. Here she is @ 9 weeks.

C

CAPO

here's the Chemdog D pheno from the CVK @ 9 wks. She is gonna yield big, but won't finish till around 10.5 wks. Smells incredible, piney chemical clean.

P

purekushkills

capo....amazing bro!

CVK has been on my list for observation. Seems like the yields, potency, and flavor all check out to be the new skunk of this age.

What does this particular pheno smell like? Chemdog D? OG? Who was dom here?

Awesome job :D

-PKK

C

CAPO

here's one last pheno..it's mostly 50/50 maybe OG leaning a tit. This one is pretty massive, but seems to take longer like the Chem pheno.

Stinkyguy420

Stinkyguy420

Man lookin way good Capo!! I cant wait to get a hold of some cali connect gear!!:rock

C

CAPO

capo....amazing bro!

CVK has been on my list for observation. Seems like the yields, potency, and flavor all check out to be the new skunk of this age.

What does this particular pheno smell like? Chemdog D? OG? Who was dom here?

Awesome job :D

-PKK

Out of 1 pack came 4 girls and 4 phenos. 2 were basically 50/50, 1 was OG leaning, and 1 was chem leaning.
I can't answer all your questions yet, but from the quick testers I can tell you that you pretty much nailed it, when you said, "new skunk". Great Buzz!! It's a good ol' skunk type of stone, but new and improved...if that makes any sense. You really feel it in the eyes and is very satisfying type of buzz.

As far as smell goes (while budding) the 50/50's expressed lemon, sweet fuel, cooked food, skunkiness.
The chem pheno is pine, chemical, clean, and a funk.
The OG pheno is mostly lemon, slight skunk, slight cooked food.

N

Nada

damnn those all look really nice man!

What does CVK stand for? Chem Valley Kush?

M

Malachi

hey Capo which do you think yielded better for you the Godmother ROG or the CVK?

Mud Man

Mud Man

Stunning CAPO.. nice breakdown!
CVK is expressing sexy pheeeenos! the 50/50 is indeeed beautiful formation!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:cool0010:

Stellar grow man.. Great log and pheno selection.. Looks like the flame man.. I can smell it from here..!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Capo's killin it this morning. Well done Capo.

fred

true grit

true grit

Damn broseph, you got me wantin to pop CVK's now! Looking great bro.

C

CAPO

damnn those all look really nice man!

What does CVK stand for? Chem Valley Kush?
Thanks...yes Chem Valley Kush aka DANK!!

hey Capo which do you think yielded better for you the Godmother ROG or the CVK?
I'll let you know too close to call yet. I think maybe the big ROG will tie some of the CVK.

Stunning CAPO.. nice breakdown!
CVK is expressing sexy pheeeenos! the 50/50 is indeeed beautiful formation!
Yep..and a great high...I'm always noting to myself how well this combo creates a Great High!

:cool0010:

Stellar grow man.. Great log and pheno selection.. Looks like the flame man.. I can smell it from here..!

You know it!....makes me curious as can be as to what could be found in those femmed packs of CVK.

Capo's killin it this morning. Well done Capo.

fred
Thanks Bro!!

Excellent Capo! Looks like you got'm all! :harvest:

943330_f520.jpg
Yep..out of 1 pack I got all the choices...amazing to me still.
Fuck yea bro!!! foxy ladies
coming to get ya...look out!

the og pheno is nice looking
how bad do they smell
Ya know I was nervous about that..I've got a good can filter going consantly...so I had no probs whatsoever. The curing part is tough to keep the place from reeking.

Damn broseph, you got me wantin to pop CVK's now! Looking great bro.

Not a bad idea True...she def yields...all the phenos have a great high to them and they eat what you give them. All in all a well rounded strain.

Man lookin way good Capo!! I cant wait to get a hold of some cali connect gear!!:rock

Get Some Stinky......nothing but DANK!!!

:damnhippie:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey capo they all look dank as hell bro..but from the looks it seems as if they are all chem leaning,its prob just me but i just don't see much bubba in there..chem all the way tho..great work..Burn

Top Bottom