Caps Bennies In Promix/coco

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Ok so the bennies are on the way, got just the root and nute packs coming.i read a shit load of these threads last night but I don't see much on this method.
I run promix and coco 50/50 and some perlite. I have some lingering gnats and I want to do a soil drench on appox. 30 veggers and 16 flowering girls so I need to make 30 gals of drench to get everything a good drink.im not into brewing teas cause I'm lazy so I would like to do 2 applications of this.
What would you do?
I only got the 4 oz packs and it almost sounds like some guys used the foliar pack to do what I'm wanting to do.i do have molasses and a air pump but like I said, I needs easy :)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Since ive been using ogbiowar my knats have been in check. still have a cpl but better than what it was. My plants love it.;)

sixstring

sixstring

Damn cap that was fast considering it went clear across the USA and it's Christmas. Just got the mail and I'm like holy moly!!
so I guess I'm just gonna follow the directions on the bag lol, hope I got enough for all these shrubz:)
can you use the root and nute together or is that a waste?

sixstring

sixstring

I though the foliar pack was for insects? Might be wrong......
I thought the foliar was for bugs on the leaves and the root n nute were for bugs on the roots?i don't have bugs on my leaves,just gnats and im convienced they come in the promix or coco or both once in a while

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
the foliar pack is for bugs on roots and shoots. The nute pack is mainly mycorrhizae and azospirillum. The root pack is trichoderma, bacillus, streptomyces, etc.

Foliar pack: bugs in soil and on plant. PM. Photosynthetic bacteria
Nute pack: Nutrient uptake
ROot pack: ROot protection from pathogens. PM. Photosynthetic bacteria. Immunity boost.

If you have fungus gnats you want to drench the top couple inches with full strength foliar pack applications every 4 days for a couple weeks, then every 7-10 days. That will keep any soil born insects/larvae at bay.

You can combine all three packs in the same water. They are designed to work in harmony.

You may spray the root and foliar pack, but the nute pack is only for watering in/mixing in to soil/coco/peat

sixstring

sixstring

the foliar pack is for bugs on roots and shoots. The nute pack is mainly mycorrhizae and azospirillum. The root pack is trichoderma, bacillus, streptomyces, etc.

Foliar pack: bugs in soil and on plant. PM. Photosynthetic bacteria
Nute pack: Nutrient uptake
ROot pack: ROot protection from pathogens. PM. Photosynthetic bacteria. Immunity boost.

If you have fungus gnats you want to drench the top couple inches with full strength foliar pack applications every 4 days for a couple weeks, then every 7-10 days. That will keep any soil born insects/larvae at bay.

You can combine all three packs in the same water. They are designed to work in harmony.

You may spray the root and foliar pack, but the nute pack is only for watering in/mixing in to soil/coco/peat
fuuuuuuck,now you tell me :banghead: be on the lookout for another order of the foliar shizzle :bag: do you think the small packs are enough to do what im thinking? got 16 plants x 7 gal flower,prolly another 5 x 7 gal veg plus 10 x 2 gal veg plus 20 x solo cups veg :)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Next time get the bigger packs. You got enough for a few batches though. I do a cpl gallons at a time. 1 tbl Root 1 tbl Foliar after it brews 6 to 8 hrs the foliar is ready. After 24 hrs I add the nute pack and its ready for the root drench. Customize it to your liking with kelp or alfalfa stuff that feeds them. Brewing is kinda fun!

sixstring

sixstring

Next time get the bigger packs. You got enough for a few batches though. I do a cpl gallons at a time. 1 tbl Root 1 tbl Foliar after it brews 6 to 8 hrs the foliar is ready. After 24 hrs I add the nute pack and its ready for the root drench. Customize it to your liking with kelp or alfalfa stuff that feeds them. Brewing is kinda fun!
I was kinda hoping to not do the brew hahaha,im a lazy bastage,I just wanna mix em in water,let em settle and make up a bunch of gallaon jugs to pour on everything.do that once a week a few times and I should have it licked im hoping.if I gotta brew I will but I was kinda reading around these threads and it sounded like you didn't have to.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I was kinda hoping to not do the brew hahaha,im a lazy bastage,I just wanna mix em in water,let em settle and make up a bunch of gallaon jugs to pour on everything.do that once a week a few times and I should have it licked im hoping.if I gotta brew I will but I was kinda reading around these threads and it sounded like you didn't have to.
Lmao holy fuck! As nice as your shit looks and you dont wanna brew a tea! lol Im a lazy fucker so this is killin me.

sixstring

sixstring

yeah man I was using a bunch of dif nutes n shit,boosters from ionic and a/n some gh flora stuff,and a buddy at another site got me hooked on jacks classics and turned me into a lazy s.o.b ,I can hardly bother myself to check ph any more lol

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I was thinking the 4oz packs should be plenty to get u there 6.
A gram each/gallon makes enuff to innoculate 100 gallons idk maybe im all fucked up now but thats what i thought.

sixstring

sixstring

You guys are determined to make me do work aye :) alright so if i just want to read up on the most convenient way to make a simple tea, can someone drop a link.i know there's a hundred topics on them but they always seem to get sidetracked on alfalfa n I'm not going there.i have plenty of hybrid molasses and some nitrozyme and an old bottle of fish emulsion, some buckets and a shotty pump n airstones.if I'm gonna do it i want to make unlimited gallons and use the stuff once or twice a week for a few months to get a good feel on how it effects my plants.

still don't know why I didn't get any of these alerts but thanks for posting up in hurrr.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Oh ya foliar that shit too!! Also doing an alfalfa based tea (1/2 c -1 cup a gal with less ewc) 1-2 x the entire plants life is like working out with lance Armstrong.

sixstring

sixstring

1/2 cup-1 cup per gal ewc
20 ml per gal molasses
Brew for 24 hours then add ogbiowar packs, let brew a while longer then use immediately. Super simple

Thanks mwd, can i skip the ewc or no? What about swapping the ewc for fish emulsion? I wanna keep lazy in the equation and i will have to buy the ewc.the only grow store i like is 20 miles, my favorite spot got raided so i won't go back there, socks cause dude was cool and it was close to home.or maybe i can order it online? Love my online shopping lol.oh yeah gotta order that foliar shizzle, dang :)

Top Bottom