Cap's Bennies & Sensizym

• Thread starter stonedinthe902
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stonedinthe902

will the bennies & Sensizym (or any other enzyme product) potentiate each other? have a friend who wants to run them together in top-drip dwc

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
they should be fine togther.

EDIT:

if you are running RDWC or even DWC, you should say away from enzyme products as they can cause unwanted explosions of brown slime.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Just a note of caution - Careful not to add or use to much of the enzyme products. One benefit from running Cap's packs is that you will not need to use enzyme type products. The biology in the packs will produce these enzymes.

Just a warning to be careful with dosage amounts as a good way to set your some what delicate "bio" environment off balance is with the addition of enzymes, when/if the micro biology present is already mass producing these enzymes as a by product, you really want to be careful about how much more you add and especially the "type" of enzymes you add.

Cheers!

S

stonedinthe902

great answer man! thanks. this is not for me, but i will pass the advice on. he only has a small amount of sensizym anyway, i'll tell him to reserve it for cleaning purposes or something haha. i'll tell him to let the bennies do their thing.

thanks Cap & HydroRocks!

C

cctt

Can you elaborate on the risk of having too many enzymes? I know someone who regularly uses sensizym at double strength without issues.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Can you elaborate on the risk of having too many enzymes? I know someone who regularly uses sensizym at double strength without issues.

I think if you use the "reply" button with this question he will get an alert about it.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Just a note of caution - Careful not to add or use to much of the enzyme products. One benefit from running Cap's packs is that you will not need to use enzyme type products. The biology in the packs will produce these enzymes.

Just a warning to be careful with dosage amounts as a good way to set your some what delicate "bio" environment off balance is with the addition of enzymes, when/if the micro biology present is already mass producing these enzymes as a by product, you really want to be careful about how much more you add and especially the "type" of enzymes you add.

Cheers!

HydroRocks, please elaborate.

Toker Ace

Toker Ace

I put some of the X brand enzyme boost in a batch of tea and grew some jellyfish. Sometimes I use a sock with worm castings, sometimes I use worm bin drippings, and sometimes I'm stoned, so it's difficult to know exactly what caused my miracle of spontaneous generation. I am overly paranoid of PM so I have tea of some kind going at all times in a 2 gal. pail. I spray about every other day or more right at lights out because I desperately need the humidity. I also have been adjusting ph a little with citric acid powder and I know that non-mineral acids are more prone to getting weird. I am obviously not an organic chemist. I'll try to grow more jellyfish and figure out exactly what I did wrong.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
I put some of the X brand enzyme boost in a batch of tea and grew some jellyfish. Sometimes I use a sock with worm castings, sometimes I use worm bin drippings, and sometimes I'm stoned, so it's difficult to know exactly what caused my miracle of spontaneous generation. I am overly paranoid of PM so I have tea of some kind going at all times in a 2 gal. pail. I spray about every other day or more right at lights out because I desperately need the humidity. I also have been adjusting ph a little with citric acid powder and I know that non-mineral acids are more prone to getting weird. I am obviously not an organic chemist. I'll try to grow more jellyfish and figure out exactly what I did wrong.

Any jellyfish updates? I've been sorting through my own bad habits of not documenting every little thing, every f'in little time to try and figure out what I've added or not added to create jelly.

PB

Toker Ace

Toker Ace

All I can say is that not putting anything in but EWC some kind of sugar is what I'm doing now and it makes foam but no jelly. The tea is clear with a little sediment so it pours off easily and sprays without straining. I have gotten really busy with work lately and haven't had time for messing around. I start my batch real quick with an EWC sock and some molasses or agave nectar and let it boogie while I sleep. I can get ready for work, make coffee and spray everything with 2 gals of 50/50 tea in 15 minutes. 6 or 7 hour tea though. I harvested my first buds since Cap's bennies came and it's blatantly obvious that this has turned the vol. dial up from 7 to 11. When I have some more time I'll put that X stuff in a batch and see if and how long it takes to have problems. I need to pick a time when I can watch it.
I found this to be interesting:http://soils.usda.gov/sqi/concepts/soil_biology/biology.html

spacebomb

spacebomb

I used to run sensizyme by a, n. And at full and a half. Lol, dose. I'd start at half n build up. I done the same with their overdrive. Double dose. It worked with the overdrive but not the sensizyme. Lol. 2,many enzymes of any sort is bad, I think ,:(?. HESI, a powerzyme is what I have ATM and it's very strong stuff. I only use 10, ml in 30.litres of water. .

spacebomb

spacebomb

I got a box full of everything by HESI, for 40pound, I got. 1,l of bloom complex, 1,l of phosphour plus, 500,ml of TNT for VEG, 500,ml of powerzyme, 500,ml of root complex, and a wee small 10,ml bottle of, supervit, .its kinda like superthrive on steroids. Ha. Its pretty good actually. So good deal? Or?. . I think it's strange? And I don't understand. It says its not, organic? But says its in organic and has NO EC? Can this be true?. Cos if so. And it really is and it has no salts, or no EC?? It will be exellent if it's compatible with the PACKS that would be so cool. Lol .

Top Bottom