Cap's Biowar Tea- For Dummies - Hooked On Phonics Worked For Me

• Thread starter miko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
miko

miko

I finally made the jump a few months ago and the tea is working great so far. It is kind of expensive, but stretches far, so ultimately it isn't a big expense.

I brew Tea about every 7 days, so am applying it every 9-10 days or so to all plants.

For the babies, I spray full strength foliar spray and not apply to the soil. For Flower I do 8/1 water to tea and add Nutes when it falls on the feeding schedule to do so.

I usually brew a 1/2 batch, meaning 2 gallons water and I follow the recipe to a T (not tea). lol.
I brew for 24-48 hours depending on the day, I don't mind letting it go longer and letting it get a bit stronger.

I feed the plants AGE OLD organics and Tea and I add a TBL or 2 of Liquid BONE MEAL for Calcium and the plants are happy and I feel better moving to organics and "up-ing" my game for our patients.

Will grab some pictures to post as well.

Peace.

miko

miko

Pictures of the latest batch. Color always difficult under these lights... :)

AA
BB

miko

miko

Some updates on continued improvements with Organic and Caps bennies... things are much more healthy..
Think I started this major change about 3 months ago.. give or take..

See what you think..

quantumcloud

quantumcloud

Miko your organic garden is looking very luscious and plush. Thanks for making the responsible switch to organic, nutrious consumables, your plants will make a difference.

happylittle

happylittle

I love how u can just see the robust growth and how happy they are. I always crack a big smile when i walk into a room and see my plants praying for the world.
looking good.
-J

miko

miko

Brewing some more Tea...
Just a 1/2 batch.. as only going to Foliar Spray the shit out of them tomorrow.

Top Bottom