• Thread starter respect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@Capulator :

Did you ever get to testing whether or not this works and appropriate application rates (I'm sure the process will kill quite a few of them and it will likely need to be higher concentration)? I remember you saying you intended to sometime back.

Do you mean if it works on mites?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
they use spinosad derived products nowadays to control fleas on dogs...

really? I may have to look further in to this cuz I get a helluva flea problem every summer, and I don't even have pets!!

urbanfog

urbanfog

really? I may have to look further in to this cuz I get a helluva flea problem every summer, and I don't even have pets!!

I have always used and had great success with eucalyptus oil and water spray. Works great at running them off. For pet beds you also can add the euc leaves to the animals bedding. Also using the euc oil and water as a final rinse after a bath keeps them off the pets.

I know you said you have no pets, so a spray bottle mixed up and sprayed around the yard should do it. I usually spray twice a year and with our house and 3 dogs, never see any fleas. Hope it helps :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
any damage on fleas??? @Capulator

if so, im about to do a foliar dog drench o_O
BioSpot is the BEST product I've found, by far. That, and if you live at elevation you will never again experience fleas. We have no fleas here at 2,500'! We do have ticks, however.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey sea what is etofenprox? That doesn't sound so natural... An insect growth regulator.

Top Bottom