Cap's Ogbiowar Tea In Rockwool Help!

• Thread starter wooitzme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wooitzme

I read all of the posts for the tea and how to brew and what not but wanted to make sure I get this right the first time. Sorry for asking questions if they have been answered already, just double checking most. Thanks everyone in advance.

I am running a recirculating top feed in Rockwool on one spot and a dtw Rockwool on another.

It states that I should not use the nute pack if not in coco or soil, is that correct?

I am also trying to make tea but someone told me not to brew the tea with worm castings if using Rockwool, is that true?

Also, when brewing I should put 4 gals ro water, add 100 ml of unsulphured molasses, ph to 6.8 first, then add 4 tbsp of both root and foliar, add worm casting in stocking throw in to the mix and brew. It says to dilute 1 cup of tea per 5 gal solution. My rez is 70 gal mixed weekly. Do I add 14 cups to that rez at each new week? My dtw is 200 gal, so do I do 20 gals of tea into rez every new week? What is it that I heard I can just poor a cup of tea onto the base of the Rockwool at the end of the week or also can do flushes?

Lastly, I have pm issues and I wanted to foliar. Can I foliar the tea o should I just do what it says on the foliar pack and mix that separately and spray?

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
was wondering if this can be mixed with met 52. Figured id bump your thread while i did it so maybe both our questions can be answered!

Top Bottom