Captain Kirk and Sour Grape Grow

• Thread starter greenpharmd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Hey everybody! I am currently growing Captain Kirk by Redskywalker and Sour Grape by BOG. The Captain Kirk is a cross of Viper's Venom and Island Sweet Skunk. The Sour Grape is a cross of Grape Punch and Sour Bubble. I have them under a 400 watt CMH and they have been under 12/12 lighting since January, 9th.

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the Sour Grape ladies.

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the Captain Kirks. They are a beautiful plant and have a nice citrus skunk scent about them. Very vigorous as well.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here are my two Sour Grape males. They are under a 150 watt HPS and isolated from the females. I hope to make some Sour Grape f2s for this summer as well as a cross with the Captain Kirk ladies.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the tops of my Sour Grape males. I had to cut them off because they were growing up into the light. I put them in a glass of water and put a paper plate around the stems to catch pollen. The one on the top is my favorite and even has a sour skunky scent to it. It is the best looking male plant I've ever grown.

S

StonerScience

That male in the second pic is a sexy beast. I have BOG's sour grape popping as well.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Thanks! He is definitely going to be my pollen donor for f2s and crosses. I think I'll kill the other male. Does that sound like a good idea? Best of luck on yours!

Dooty

Dooty

Looks amazing man..cant wait to see what develops..that Captain Kirk sounds really awesome..Can you get those from a seed company? Subd for the show

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here is one of my Captain Kirks last night. My plants have been under 12/12 lighting for 32 days.

picture.php

Here is one of my Sour Grapes.

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Nice project ya got goin there Greenpharm . I been wantin to see what a 400 watt CMH can do , Good Luck ,,,

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

Here are my Kirks this morning.

picture.php

picture.php

Here are my Sour Grapes. The Sour Grape on the bottom is more sativa leaning than the other one and has really stretched. Even more so than the Captain Kirks have.

Krasi

Krasi

Hi Greenpharmd, nice genetics, your leafs seem to claw, plants do this when

-they have a wrong PH
-you have a fan blowing straight on them
-when your lamp is too close on them

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Hi Greenpharmd, nice genetics, your leafs seem to claw, plants do this when

-they have a wrong PH
-you have a fan blowing straight on them
-when your lamp is too close on them

Thanks for the advice man. I believe it is due to them being too close to the light. I raised the lights and tomorrow I'm putting a fan onto the light fixture.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

Here are my Sour Grape girls this morning.

picture.php

picture.php

Here are my Kirks. All four ladies are coming along nicely!

Krasi

Krasi

It was the light being too close, you can see it in your leafs, having a little bit of a canoe shapes, looking better allready, well done

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

It was the light being too close, you can see it in your leafs, having a little bit of a canoe shapes, looking better allready, well done

Thanks a million and once again thanks for the advice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom