Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey, what up Homies? I just wanted to take a second and go ahead and upload some stuff in the thread again. I have some new pictures of a few of the plants that are really showing their teeth and doing well under the @SpiderFarmerLED SE7000 and a supplemental lamp G4500 Things are really starting to get interesting in here for only being the end of week three for a lot of these they’re really impressing the shit out of me. Thanks for stopping by everybody.

👊🏻🤡

IMG 4931
IMG 4932
IMG 4933
IMG 4934
IMG 4935
IMG 4936
IMG 4937
IMG 4938
IMG 4939
IMG 4940
IMG 4942
IMG 4941
IMG 4945
IMG 4943
IMG 4944
IMG 4948
IMG 4947
IMG 4946
IMG 4950
IMG 4949
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Looks amazing 🤩 I’ve been eye ballin those spider farmer lights. The G series higher wattage, but damn they are costly! They’re obviously worth every penny : )

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Looks amazing 🤩 I’ve been eye ballin those spider farmer lights. The G series higher wattage, but damn they are costly! They’re obviously worth every penny : )
They pay for themselves immediately.
I love them. The construction of the light, and overall weight of the package is dope. You can’t go wrong with the g series either.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey homies!!!!
Just getting ready to feed these beautiful babies.
@SpiderFarmerLED continues to impress.
se7000 is easily my favorite light to date.
Red velvet x gojo
Full gas
Trop cookies x okie
DeathStar x gojo
Frostette
👊🏻🤡
🕷️🕸️👨‍🌾

IMG 4971
IMG 4957
IMG 4961
IMG 4959
IMG 4965
IMG 4963
IMG 4970
IMG 4974
IMG 4975
IMG 4989
IMG 4992
IMG 4991
IMG 4984
IMG 4985
IMG 4983
IMG 4981
IMG 4980
IMG 4978
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Hey homies!!!!
Just getting ready to feed these beautiful babies.
@SpiderFarmerLED continues to impress.
se7000 is easily my favorite light to date.
Red velvet x gojo
Full gas
Trop cookies x okie
DeathStar x gojo
Frostette
👊🏻🤡
🕷️🕸️👨‍🌾
That room is amazing, the wife officially gave me permission to build my garage room. Now I just need to find someone to do it. I am not handy 😁

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
They pay for themselves immediately.
I love them. The construction of the light, and overall weight of the package is dope. You can’t go wrong with the g series either.
Deep down inside I know I need to just save for one of those : ) I was looking at the one the grow shop in my area has hanging and it’s cool and all, very bright! But for 500ish dollars and then looking at SF gear for a few bigs more it makes it worth the wait.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That room is amazing, the wife officially gave me permission to build my garage room. Now I just need to find someone to do it. I am not handy 😁
Aaaawwwwww yeah!
Send coordinates clowns build shit quick.
🤣
And ty man!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Deep down inside I know I need to just save for one of those : ) I was looking at the one the grow shop in my area has hanging and it’s cool and all, very bright! But for 500ish dollars and then looking at SF gear for a few bigs more it makes it worth the wait.
DO IT

Z

Zab

@BearWater I recently got the SE5000 and extremely happy with it . Looking at the SF site the g5000 is $459 is and the SE 5000 is $539 and I think there is a discount code here as well.. The specs for each look very similar besides the different leds. I was kinda in the same boat didn't really have the coin to spend on it so I had to resort to this method 🤣 😉

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
@SpiderFarmerLED and the captain keeping it cracking.
A quick update. Juggling clown needs to finish some stuff, but in the meantime the se7000 is holding it down!
Could t be happier, beginning of week 6 for the majority of what’s in here.
💚👊🏻🤡🏴‍☠️
Any word on when they are gunna release smell-o-vision? Cus this just ain’t fair🤣🤘🤘

Latest posts

Top Bottom