Capulator Brings Microlife To The Mothership

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

And he's just itching, no begging to get this stuff out to us farmers! Placed my order two days ago and he told me he was sending it yesterday, well it's here today and I'm scrambling to find my pumps and airstones so it'll be on my girls tomorrow! Can't beat free shipping that only took a day... And it came from a much nicer place than Beverly hills

Mad love Cap!!! Can't wait to see this stuff in action

Dollar

Dollar

Caps bennies, the most healthy plants I have ever seen!

Untitled11.jpg

singingcrow

singingcrow

Cap's bennies have done so much for my plants and have gotten rid of spider mites. If I wasn't married, id propose to him anyday ;)

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

I promise I have learned as much or more from you. I remember when we both were hot on jacks. Now you graduated to organics. Im still behind. Only quasi organic with jacks and A-1 supplements... But thats the beauty of growing living things. Its a limitless journey if you have any thirst for knowledge.

I love plants bro, and I love this forum. Im just paying it forward with the packs here. Too many great people willing to help out and share their ideas/resources. We all benefit. :cool0019:

Big the fuk up to this post!

Bless...Sol

frebo

frebo

Cap's bennies have done so much for my plants and have gotten rid of spider mites. If I wasn't married, id propose to him anyday ;)
I have always had a spider mite problem but not after using the three "packs". Thanks Capulator

the rrock

the rrock

I couldn't agree more, Alien..

I too have been using them for a couple weeks now and they have almost completely wiped out my RA problem. I will never not use Cap benies anymore.

The plants looking amazing and I have honestly never seen the buds on my plants as large as they are for how many days I am into flower. The tea is pure awesome with the benies added.
what he said.this stuff is amazing.I wish I would have found it in 2012

Latest posts

Top Bottom