capulators bennies in UC questions..

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

im very interested in using using caps bennies in my UC.. I would like to know what kind of nutrients work best with the bennies in the UC?? I have some cultured solutions nutrients right now, would those be alright?? i know u cant use a sterile root conditioner if your using bennies but are synthetic nutirents alright??

Basically what im looking for is people with experience running these bennies..

what nutes do you use?
do you have to decrease the amount of regular nutrients if using the bennies??
what bennie pack do you use??
do you make the tea or just add the pack to you epicenter??
How often do you add the bennies??

any other info you think would be helpful would be excellent

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

What up.. I'm sure Cap will Chime in soon enough as he is the one with all the answers. I'll tell you what I know and do. I got myself the roots pack and the foliar pack. Yes, you brew yourself, very easy to do as all you need is a 5 gallon bucket, multiple air stones, a pillowcase or old socks and a little time.. I use and have only used CS nutes with my tea, I add tea with every rez change out. I do not decrease my ec, I do like mine on the lighter side as it is. I have used Carboload, Nirvana, Big Bud, A+ B, Rhino Skin, Overdrive and a couple other finishers. Now that I have killed off all the rest of my nutes I only do an a+b, big bud, Cal Mag, Rhino and Overdrive with my tea. I like it simple... Hope this helps...

T

tipper619sd

What up.. I'm sure Cap will Chime in soon enough as he is the one with all the answers. I'll tell you what I know and do. I got myself the roots pack and the foliar pack. Yes, you brew yourself, very easy to do as all you need is a 5 gallon bucket, multiple air stones, a pillowcase or old socks and a little time.. I use and have only used CS nutes with my tea, I add tea with every rez change out. I do not decrease my ec, I do like mine on the lighter side as it is. I have used Carboload, Nirvana, Big Bud, A+ B, Rhino Skin, Overdrive and a couple other finishers. Now that I have killed off all the rest of my nutes I only do an a+b, big bud, Cal Mag, Rhino and Overdrive with my tea. I like it simple... Hope this helps...

Sounds like some bomb tea for sure

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Thank a ton Tip, you told me exactly what i needed to know.. im really looking forward to try capulators stuff.. ive had good success with running a sterile rez in the past but in the summer months i have a hard time keeping my water temp below 66 even with my small chiller.. Anything above that makes me uncomfortable with trying to run a sterile rez because bacteria seems to thrive in temps above 68.. So im really looking forward to running benneficial bacteria in my system to keep all the nasty shit out of my root zone... Thanks again Tip

Top Bottom