Capulator's Bennies test thread

• Thread starter Shamrock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shamrock

Whats up farmers.
Cap just sent me some samples of his bennies. If you havent read his thread....he has a foliar mix that kills spider mites and other pests. In the thread you can find a link to ebay. If you use bennies like great white, extreme gardening mycos, ZHO, root organism, and voodoo juice then you should give these a try because they are WAY more "potent" and a lot cheaper then all of the bennies on the market. I will try to link the thread and his ebay auction.

I am slowly converting everything over to coco
I use the head formula GH micro and bloom at micro 6ml bloom 9ml with 5ml cal mag

I run a perpetual flower room and I had a Chemdog D plant in DWC that would have produced a lb of meds for me and my patients but 4 weeks in I lost ot to RA's. So far this is the only plant that has died but having that paticular plant died really fucked me and the sick people that depend on me for meds.

I have been poppin seeds like a madman because im sick of getting clones with mites and whatever else on them. Shortly after poppin all these beans I found out that I have fucking root aphids. So I will be testing these bennies to see if they will kill the little bastards.

Anyways today I mixed up a couple gal of cap's foliar, root, and nute packs with 2 tsp EJ hi brix and 1/2 tsp bud candy per gallon. I watered all the seedlings with it and they are sitting in the run off. I put them in a tote after watering them and the filled the bottom of the tote so they can soak it up for a few hours.

I have to go to work but when I get back I will post some pics of everything.

This thread will also serve as a test against great white, voodoo, and E.G. mycos. I would like to get rid of the RA's before I start that though.

Wish me luck:ninja

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good luck.. Those bennies sound great I'm gunna need 2 try some out

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you need to get some met 52 and mix it in your medium before transplant to control them fuckers

S

Shamrock

The foliar pack has a type of met in it just not strain f52

S

Shamrock

I did pm onespark for the ordering Info on met52 in case doesnt work

S

Shamrock

Thanks for stopping in makingoo and ML. I have been working almost non stop the last 48 hours. Sorry for not posti.g pics or updates.

Everything that I watered with the bennie soup looks super happy and healthy. I will try to post some pics when I get done with work. I HATE night work

S

Shamrock

I killed those little fukers

Ok. I think it was 4 or 5 days ago I mixed up:

2 tsp/L foliar pack
2 tsp/L nute pack
2 tsp/L root pack

2 tsp/Gal EJ hi-brix
1 tsp/Gal Bud candy

I didnt ph it because I dont now enough about bennies to know what will kill them.

Up untill this morning I have been able to find the RA's pretty easy. I transplanted some clones this morning and the fine hairs that are usually on the roots are gone but roots look like they are recovering. The seedlings that are in smart pots have roots growing right through the pot.

I guess I cant completely prove that this got rid of my RA problem but if you have RA's you should take my word for it because it is cheaper and healthier then a lot of alternatives.

IMAG0820
IMAG0824
IMAG0823
IMAG0822
S

sfzoo

i suppose the root hairs is due to the RAs?

So the application was in conjunction? or did you apply the nute tea, the foliar tea, and the root tea at different times?

have you used any other methods of controlling/killin the RAs? or is this the first offensive?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
i suppose the root hairs is due to the RAs?

So the application was in conjunction? or did you apply the nute tea, the foliar tea, and the root tea at different times?

have you used any other methods of controlling/killin the RAs? or is this the first offensive?

I would like to know the same.

S

Shamrock

Yes I think tat the fine root hairs were damaged by the RA's.

I applied all 3 at once. root, nute, and foliar.

This is the only method that I have tried to get the RA's out of my coco plants. I have some DWC plants that I used imid and spectracide triazicide to kill them but that shit doesnt get rid of the fliers.

I am super busy with work right now so if you guys think I left anything else out let me know.

Oh yea when I did the drench with the tea I put all the plants in a container to contain the run off and let them sit in it over night and they soaked up most of it.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
when I read your other thread and I had seen you used the imid I was worried that you had used the bennies after that, therefore rendering the test inconclusive.

This is great news!:banana1sv6:

S

sfzoo

yeah bro, sounds pretty conclusive to me. unless some other environmental or nutritional change has been made!

ok, well mark that Cap's packs 1, Root Aphids 0.

Cap you should find others suffering from the dreaded root aphids....that alone could boost sales! safe and effective?! getouttahere

S

Shamrock

when I read your other thread and I had seen you used the imid I was worried that you had used the bennies after that, therefore rendering the test inconclusive.

This is great news!:banana1sv6:

I was nervous to use use imid or anything else that could be harmfull because almost everything that I have in coco is a seedling or 1st gen clone.

I had to act quick with the DWC because they seemed to go downhill super fast. My DWC totes and 5 gal buckets are the only reason I was able to figure out what was going on. They are easy to spot especialy after they kill a plant.

yeah bro, sounds pretty conclusive to me. unless some other environmental or nutritional change has been made!

ok, well mark that Cap's packs 1, Root Aphids 0.

Cap you should find others suffering from the dreaded root aphids....that alone could boost sales! safe and effective?! getouttahere

No major environmental changes that I can see. They have been fed the same nutes up until yesterday. I started using Jacks Hydro on a few.

There is no doubt in my mind that cap's bennies stopped the RA's dead in their tracks. Hopefully someone that is better at documenting will be able to attack some RA's using your products.

dankworth

dankworth

I ordered Capulator's foliar pack off of ebay. The one with the Beauveria Bassiana(sp?). I had read that other bassiana products had not provided sufficient control, but there is apparently a wide variety among organisms with the beauveria bassiana name.
So Cap's product was sent in a timely fashion, for a very reasonable price. I shook some into my res, and made an EWC/alfalfa tea with some of the foliar pack shook into the tea. I did not take any measurements, just half-assing and guesstimating.
2 days later when I checked, the population had been substantially reduced. Handwatering containers allows me to see the root aphids when they float up out of my coco/perlite mix, and get a clear idea of the current population. I watered my mom, and rinsed out a few dead and a number of live ones, of all sizes. Then I got to watch them die! Such good times. Spent several hours with a tray of runoff watching them die one by one. They appeared to be suffering, by their behavior. They are smart, they have fantastic survival instincts. Way smarter than fungus gnats. Because of that, I took greater joy in their suffering and death. Surface tension draws them together eventually if in a dish of water. Then they end up struggling around an infested corpse. Within a few hours of that, they contort and die. They wanted to play rough. Okay.
I feel like I should alternate with MET52 or something to provide two modes of control. But I wanted those suffering from an infestation to know that Cap's foliar pack is killing them off. I will let you all know how this progresses. I expect that this product will eventually eradicate them all, especially after watching them float in runoff in a dish, then surface tension draws them to an infested carcass, then they die within a few hours. So awesome!
I don't need systemic pesticides in my meds. I don't need some weird shit pushing something in my body past a tipping point and giving me a disease. I am a month behind on flowering from these root aphids, because I didn't want to use Imid.
Let's not forget that Capulator did all the research and work, and then chose to break us off some hella legitimate bennies at a very reasonable price. Cap's time is probably worth a bit of money, and he/she have shared their effort and competitive advantage with us. Not kissing ass, I know how much work the research can be.
With my opposable thumbs, and my capacity for reasoning, and affordable bennies from Capulator, I feel like I am in charge again. My ladies are happier, and my mom is quickly throwing out 7-bladed leaves from the reduction in stress when I could only get five-bladed leaves out of her for months.
Thanks again Cap.
I hope someday to bring something as useful to the table for the community.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I ordered Capulator's foliar pack off of ebay. The one with the Beauveria Bassiana(sp?). I had read that other bassiana products had not provided sufficient control, but there is apparently a wide variety among organisms with the beauveria bassiana name.
So Cap's product was sent in a timely fashion, for a very reasonable price. I shook some into my res, and made an EWC/alfalfa tea with some of the foliar pack shook into the tea. I did not take any measurements, just half-assing and guesstimating.
2 days later when I checked, the population had been substantially reduced. Handwatering containers allows me to see the root aphids when they float up out of my coco/perlite mix, and get a clear idea of the current population. I watered my mom, and rinsed out a few dead and a number of live ones, of all sizes. Then I got to watch them die! Such good times. Spent several hours with a tray of runoff watching them die one by one. They appeared to be suffering, by their behavior. They are smart, they have fantastic survival instincts. Way smarter than fungus gnats. Because of that, I took greater joy in their suffering and death. Surface tension draws them together eventually if in a dish of water. Then they end up struggling around an infested corpse. Within a few hours of that, they contort and die. They wanted to play rough. Okay.
I feel like I should alternate with MET52 or something to provide two modes of control. But I wanted those suffering from an infestation to know that Cap's foliar pack is killing them off. I will let you all know how this progresses. I expect that this product will eventually eradicate them all, especially after watching them float in runoff in a dish, then surface tension draws them to an infested carcass, then they die within a few hours. So awesome!
I don't need systemic pesticides in my meds. I don't need some weird shit pushing something in my body past a tipping point and giving me a disease. I am a month behind on flowering from these root aphids, because I didn't want to use Imid.
Let's not forget that Capulator did all the research and work, and then chose to break us off some hella legitimate bennies at a very reasonable price. Cap's time is probably worth a bit of money, and he/she have shared their effort and competitive advantage with us. Not kissing ass, I know how much work the research can be.
With my opposable thumbs, and my capacity for reasoning, and affordable bennies from Capulator, I feel like I am in charge again. My ladies are happier, and my mom is quickly throwing out 7-bladed leaves from the reduction in stress when I could only get five-bladed leaves out of her for months.
Thanks again Cap.
I hope someday to bring something as useful to the table for the community.

WTF bro that is such good news. You made my day!

You do not need met52. the foliar has that in it. Pests cannot develop a resistance to this product, because it is bacteria and fungi, which will attack the insect physically.

I hope other people with root aphids will find this thread. I know when I had them I tried so many things and ended up using merit 75... that was before I developed the foliar pack. The same drench will also kill your fungus gnats.

T

TreFarmer

Hellls to the F yah! Hey Cap how many different nute packs did you do?
Foliar, and....?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hellls to the F yah! Hey Cap how many different nute packs did you do?
Foliar, and....?

nute pack, foliar pack, and root pack. They are all detailed in my thread here:

dankworth

dankworth

So a quick update for all. Cap's foliar pack w/the beauveria bassiana(sp) is continuing to eradicate the root aphids. Cap says also that his foliar pack takes care of fungus gnats as well, which is rad, because Microbelift's BTi product smells like hideous unwashed ass.
So the root aphids numbers, in less than a week, are maybe 1-2% of what they were during the infestation. I am rinsing out lots of carcasses from my mom in the grow bag. Lots of carcasses and very few live ones are floating up in the other containers when I irrigated(letting water pool in areas to get aphids to float up). None are moving as vigorously as they were when the infestation was in charge. I do think that I can continue to periodically add the foliar pack to a tea here and there and drench my medium to permanently solve this problem. They will visit again, but my inoculated medium will take care of recurrences, I don't think they can gain a foothold again under these circumstances.
Oh yeah and no weird poisons needed. Jeah!
First you get rid of the root aphids. Then you get the money. Then you get the women...
BTW my cultivar preflowers heavily in response to stress or feeling the least bit rootbound, and the result of alfalfa in a tea on my preflowers(that form under 24 hours of light) is to frost them up more than any product I have ever purchased in a store. The gland development that occurred on my preflowers within 2 hours of fertigation was really something. Alfalfa/triacontinol is worth looking into.

P

purple platypus

Hey capulator, Could you pm me about purchasing some of your bennie packs?

Sorry I dont have enough posts to pm and caps thread got closed.

Thank you

S

Shamrock

Cap's bennies saved my grow. I will do a drench every 2 to 4 weeks just to be safe.

Purple platypus try searching ebay

Top Bottom