Capulator's Bennies test thread

• Thread starter Shamrock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shamrock

any one here used Root Bloom?

As long as I can get caps root pack I will never buy any of the watered down shit on the market. Caps product contains 300% more spores then great white. Im not sure how much carrier is in root bloom but I would be willing to bet that its not nearly as good as cap's product. FWIW

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
As long as I can get caps root pack I will never buy any of the watered down shit on the market. Caps product contains 300% more spores then great white. Im not sure how much carrier is in root bloom but I would be willing to bet that its not nearly as good as cap's product. FWIW

I did the math and I think its actually 18,000 x more concentrated than great white.

GW: 270,000 spores/gram

Root pack: 5 billion spores/ gram.

thanks for the support shamrock. being one of the first to buy, you will always get the "beta test discount" on any future orders.

S

Shamrock

I did the math and I think its actually 18,000 x more concentrated than great white.

GW: 270,000 spores/gram

Root pack: 5 billion spores/ gram.

thanks for the support shamrock. being one of the first to buy, you will always get the "beta test discount" on any future orders.

Just speaking the truth. Those numbers are insane. Thanks cap I am starting to get low.

singingcrow

singingcrow

Thanks for the great read guys, I just ordered foliar and am excited to try it as an alternative to azatrol, neem oil or this silly liquid ladybug (which doesnt work well) for my plants. Thanks again Cap!

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

this might be a stupid question but how do bennies work along with a chem nute base like GH or Jungle Juice? Do you have to be complete organic for bennies to work to max potential?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
this might be a stupid question but how do bennies work along with a chem nute base like GH or Jungle Juice? Do you have to be complete organic for bennies to work to max potential?

They work just fine with synthetics. As long as the nutes are diluted in the res first.

Krasi

Krasi

High Capulator, i was informed of your product by another forum member after a question about another product.
Now i`m really interested in your product, and i have some questions.

I looked at the ebay link and see you have three products, they are capsules right?
The root pack, nute pack and foliar pack.

The foliar pack is clear to me, it`s for bio pest control.
Teh root pack and nute pack, are they for combined use, or the root pack in vegative and the nute pack in blooming stage?

And the capsules, do i throw them in te water or open them first.

Also i`m from Holland, are there combined packs available so i won`t have to pay 3 times the shipping costs?

Thanks a lot :)

Edit: I also saw the recepy for tea brewing, very nice, can it be used together with for instance Xtreme Gardening tea brew?

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

cap i mostly hand feed girls in soil. i always thought it was a waste buying bennies if you used synthetics. might have to get your root pack and nute pack. i also heard myco just dies in synthetics? would using rapidstart and your root pack be redundant?

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

I thought the same thing. Im not 100% positive but I think your chems would have to make up over 5% of the solution that your watering with. The way I understand it is that your plants will show some type of toxicitty before the mycos die from chems.

I know cap has posted info on this subject.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
5% v/v is extraordinarily high. You would burn your plants to death at that rate. Any regular feeding program of synthetics is perfectly acceptable. I would add bennies last. If you add them first, then when you pour in your concentrated nutes, you will surely wipe some out in a concentrated nute swirl of death...

Avoid chlorine and chlorinated tap water is possible. Many of us use an RO filter, or at least leave the tap out for a couple days in a holding tank to dissipate the Cl.

S

sneakyg

I just registered to this site today.. I'm from overgrow/icmag. anyways. I moved into a rental with the hopes of finding a mother in some serious seeds kali mist i paid good money for. Unfortunately 90 days into veg and 5/10 females, I realized I had an RA problem..Its tough because I have about an acre for a backyard and my dogs.

At first I thought the Root aphids were Fungus gnats, So i through in a mosquito dunk thinking it would be an easy fix. To no avail the problem got worse, with lots of flyers.. I started the azamax soil drench which seemed to slow them down , and I implemented yellow stickies onto all of my plants. about 7 days after the azasmax drench , i bought a 20 dollar liquid pygor dunk product.. Pyrithreum dunk I believe.. submersed the roots for 2 minutes in it.

So after reading 100's of pages on this pesky critter, I ordered 2.2 lbs of met 52 for 100 bucks, I also ordered bennie's 3 pack 8oz from ebay for 75 dollars with FREE shipping !!!!. I can't wait until the product arrives .. i'm 45 days into flower so i'm going to wipe down bomb everything once i harvest, and implement met 52 granular with the trifecta of the 3 bennie packs.. I'm also not accepting any rogue clones into the garden. everything will be seed only..

Can't wait to get to try your product, i'm a pure organics guy, and everyone on the net states ur product works best with organics.. super stoked to give this a shot in my garden.

S

sneakyg

One more question. I've been brewing ACT tea's this round. Would you're 3 pack go with this existing tea recipe? And could I possibly get some suggestions using the ingredients in my current tea for how i might modify this recipe between veg and flower?

Here is the recipe i've been using, and i've heard that some people go 2 tsp of each pack / gallon for your product, so i'm assuming i'd add all 3 to my tea? recomendations greatly appreciated.

INGREDIENTS:

1lb worm castings or vermiblend
2 TBS Molasses
1 TBS Soy-Ful
1TBS Humic-Acid
1 TBS fish hydrolysate
2 TBS organic soluble seaweed
2 TBS earth juice catalyst
2 TBS primal harvest solution guano
2 TSB Mycorrhizae (sprinkled on organic soil before you water with tea)
5 Gal of lukewarm RO or distilled water free of chloramines.

I had been feeding them this tea every 2 waterings, since my organic soil was already pretty rich ( Same as Pureknowledge from ICmag)
The growth seemed great, but the RA was so bad that it slowed them down, 2 of my kali females hermied and the 2 that are still flowering are going to be sparce for yield. (Lots of lost leaves)

So 2 TSP/Gallon of nute/foliar/root added to my current mix sound about right?

Thx cap u the man !!!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

i know i've put these up elsewhere on this site, but if it helps, I had root aphids. They still come back every once in a while, but it's actually sorta cool because I get to watch them get wiped out in days.

IMG 0516

Cap's pack and sulphur burning are the only preventative measures I use. I haven't mixed a single pesticide/fungicide in my space since I found cap's product about 7 months ago. And this is a space that has seen loss to PM, root aphids, russets, spiders, and botrytis.

using it early on will give you some pretty epic roots too. Here's bubba kush, 7 inches tall ten days after her cloner transplant:

IMG 9904

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

and in case anyone missed it - there's a whole sub-forum full of every question you could think of regarding cap's bennies. Definitely some great info in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom