Capulators First Mpb Run, And First A Documented Garage Conversion.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

You room is looking wild and chock full of colas! Good thing you have that grid on the ceiling! How far along are they?

-TF

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

CAP, about your leaf predicament.

Not much experience here, but i can tell you that during my last run my light feeding girl did that during the last few weeks of flower, RIGHT after I hit all my girls with some high P boosters. Phos overload?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
CAP, about your leaf predicament.

Not much experience here, but i can tell you that during my last run my light feeding girl did that during the last few weeks of flower, RIGHT after I hit all my girls with some high P boosters. Phos overload?

My P has only been 40ppm, so I am pretty sure its not that. Ca is not very mobile throughout the plant, and these are big plants. I did not have my Ca high enough @ around 100ppm per res change. The first time I saw this deficiency, was after I let the res change go an extra 2 days. I foliar fed with Calcium, and the plants bounced back. Thats why I am pretty sure its a Ca deficiency.. I think that mr. dizzle coudl chime in on this, because in his MPB thread he mentioned getting brown tips. . . the first sign of a Ca defiency and NOT a nute toxicity.

In short, I have realized this grow that its ALL ABOUT THE CALCIUM.

Calcium is responsible for so many things, including the plants ability to transport all the other nutrients. Thats why I umped it up to 150 ppm, which will be my minimum from now on, and I will also foliar with Calcium 25 once per week.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
This has been the most amazing grow I have ever done in all of my years of hydro (15 total)...

I just was in my room and was so happy at the results so far.

Thank you dd... wherever you are. Also big ups to all those before me who failed and/or succeeded with this system.

It really is a high performance formula 1 car...

But the best part of this grow is not the MPB. Its the Colombian girls in the coco. I think I have the real Colombian gold. I know for sure they came from the sierra nevadas and they are landrace. They are so frosted and beautiful, and such a unique smell. I feel so blessed right now. One pheno is turning gold.. the other one green, and the last one goes 4 weeks longer and turns purple. They all smell the same though. Identical. Its a trip.

Happy thanksgiving mother fuckers.

T

TreFarmer

This has been the most amazing grow I have ever done in all of my years of hydro (15 total)...

I just was in my room and was so happy at the results so far.

Thank you dd... wherever you are. Also big ups to all those before me who failed and/or succeeded with this system.

It really is a high performance formula 1 car...

But the best part of this grow is not the MPB. Its the Colombian girls in the coco. I think I have the real Colombian gold. I know for sure they came from the sierra nevadas and they are landrace. They are so frosted and beautiful, and such a unique smell. I feel so blessed right now. One pheno is turning gold.. the other one green, and the last one goes 4 weeks longer and turns purple. They all smell the same though. Identical. Its a trip.

Happy thanksgiving mother fuckers.
Light floral hard to place soft smell??? I had it once and an old hippie ID'd it before even seeing it! Bomb ass weed!! Good for you Cap!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Its like floral kind of... never smelled anything like it. Its really pungeant. Smells kind of like rotten fruit/sweet mold... I know I don't have any of that in my room...

Here she is:

P1016787
P1016786
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
and since we all like pics, here are a couple of the kosher and the tangerine.

The koshers are hangin upside down now... too heavy on those skinny stems.

That shot of the tangerine is a little over a soda can width. I would say that bud is as big as the 1k bulb/socket.

P1016790
P1016795
P1016797
ttystikk

ttystikk

um, wow. Thanks for showin' us how it's done. When I grow up I wanna be just like you!

The Frost

The Frost

Completely and utterly epic.
Nice work on the grow, and your continuing upgrading of knowledge is sure to make it even more killer.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
um, wow. Thanks for showin' us how it's done. When I grow up I wanna be just like you!

Trust me, you would rather be like you.:cool0041:

Fantastic log! Looks stellar! Keep up the good work! ;)

Thanks man.

Completely and utterly epic.
Nice work on the grow, and your continuing upgrading of knowledge is sure to make it even more killer.

My knowledge has been upgraded dramatically since I started this thread. Thanks to all the good people on the farm who are always down to lend a hand.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
So how did you figure you had a nute toxicity and rule out Ca def?

I was feeding at around 2.5 EC. I didnt figure anything out really, I am just making an assumption based on a lot of reading.

Ca Deficiency looks a lot like nute burn at its later phase. Only time will tell, when I fire up round two at like 50% strength.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Did a res change the day before yesterday down to about 1.4 EC after realizing that I may not be looking at a Ca deficiency, but a total overkill of nutes. Over the past 3 days I have been letting it drop by adding RO only. Before the last res change I was just letting them drink, and then when the res was almost empty I would change it out with a fresh batch of food.

Well, the plants are really starting to fill now. The browning has stopped, and the plants drank 50 gallons of water last night. Thats more than they were drinking when they should have been at their peak.

Next time, I will max out at around 1.6 EC and see where that takes me.

I am still happy with the results so far, burnt leaves or not. With so much room for improvement, I am excited to get to the next round.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great thread and sweet bud shots Capulator! :cool

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

That's great news there, Cap. For the time that I did have a MPB running, I can tell you that when they are drinking like that, it is a sure sign that you are doing the right thing. I would have to agree that 2.4 EC on DWC sounds a little on the high side. I barely ever hit that high in the coco. Keep up the good work. You're almost to the finish line!

-TF

T

TreFarmer

Hey Cap, I met a guy that holds a patent on aircraft insulation and remembered you rolled insulation...
Check this shit out!!

not sure if this is his but the temp parameters are similar. And flame resistant;)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Very impressive...those are some beasts

Latest posts

Top Bottom