Capulators First Mpb Run, And First A Documented Garage Conversion.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Galactic Tahoe:

P10102166

ttystikk

ttystikk

Juicy, tasty, yummy goodness! Nice work!

I've ripped a page from your playbook; I switched to 27 gallon tubs, gonna grow me some trees!

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Beautiful work Cap... I keep forgetting about this thread... You should start a new one

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Beautiful work Cap... I keep forgetting about this thread... You should start a new one

Eh, I like keeping it all here. It's a pretty epic saga.

I'll start a new thread when I build a new spot. Maybe.

O

Organicyumyum

Yo man, check this cookie cola I chopped last night. Not too bad of a yield I think. It's all about have multiple tops with this strain. Nugs are super dense, so if you get a good amount of nice sized colas you can make her yield. Just feed this gal really low nutes.

Photo 9

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yo man, check this cookie cola I chopped last night. Not too bad of a yield I think. It's all about have multiple tops with this strain. Nugs are super dense, so if you get a good amount of nice sized colas you can make her yield. Just feed this gal really low nutes.

View attachment 334244

I ended up chopping the plant I had down 2 days ago. the lowers were bigger than the tops. It ended up being a very good yield. I am sure over 1/2# from one plant. The tops were small though. I think you are right about the feeding, as overfeeding sometimes leads to smaller buds. Possibly too much light as well as it was very close to the 1k.

O

Organicyumyum

I ended up chopping the plant I had down 2 days ago. the lowers were bigger than the tops. It ended up being a very good yield. I am sure over 1/2# from one plant. The tops were small though. I think you are right about the feeding, as overfeeding sometimes leads to smaller buds. Possibly too much light as well as it was very close to the 1k.

yeah, they don't really enjoy too intense of light either. low feed, keep the lights a decent distance away, and honestly this strain is a breeze to work with I think.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
damn it's been a minute since I updated this.

I switched from RDWC to some new contraption this last round. I miss RDWC here. May have to do something new...

Love triangle by Bodhi is like snowcap on roids.

tweedy

tweedy

damn it's been a minute since I updated this.

I switched from RDWC to some new contraption this last round. I miss RDWC here. May have to do something new...

Love triangle by Bodhi is like snowcap on roids.
Like snowcap smell?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
bump for all RDWC users.

I no longer run any RDWC but re reading my own thread kind of makes me want to fire up a little something.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@vangs this old thread is a wealth of knowledge if you can get through it. :)

@FishmanTx : you may be able to learn from some of my mistakes and successes in this thread. :D

vangs

vangs

@vangs this old thread is a wealth of knowledge if you can get through it. :)

@FishmanTx : you may be able to learn from some of my mistakes and successes in this thread. :D
thanks man.. im gunna read this thread 2 times. if i got any questions ill ask.. really appreciate it.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
hey man, how do you get your plants to come out so bushy around the circle tomato cages? do you top all your branches? or do you just top the main shoot? do u cut the main top off? im trying to figure out how to train my plants to come out bushy like that.

THey will naturally bush out like that when they are surrounded by 4k. Also, there are certain plants that do much better as trees. Look for christmas tree shaped plants with upright branching.

Top Bottom