Capulator's SPORES!

• Thread starter Buddy Hemphill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Hemphill

Looks like somebody was trying to get Cap's other thread locked up.

Amazingly, it worked.

I still need info though.

So please keep this on track and civil.

Does anybody know if this spore pack will arrest root rot?

I had some genes I left too long in a cloner with stale solution and got some rot.

I put them in some soil with a nice worm tea and actinovate, but it hasn't killed the rot.

Next step is zone or H2o2 if I can't knock it out with organics. I am gonna try Caps spores first. Anybody ever experienced root rot in soil? I got two shitty little plants that I REALLY want to save.

TIA

Danoid

Danoid

I would say it couldn't hurt. Have you tried Hygrozyme it help with my root rot problems due to Root Aphids. Good Luck

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You will save them if you let them dry out between waterings. Rot in soil is usually from overwatering and fungus gnat infestations. Since they came from a cloner, can you keep them at around 65% rh until they start busting more roots out.

I have done this after completely frying my roots with physan and saved my genetics..

B

Buddy Hemphill

What do you mean keep them at 65%rh?

As in my air?

They are in soil, I pulled them out of the cloner and put them in a pot.

In 3 years here I have never seem PM, fungus (i), or any kind of spore problem.

I really dont know how to deal with them...but hey...I knew it was coming one day.

I hear ya on the roots drying out...I put them in 5 inch pots. I have the pots on a heat mat as we speak trying to hurry the process a little...plus help the roots stay a little more cozy.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
what I mean is this:

If the plant has no roots, it will take the moisture/nutrients through the leaves. Keep it humid for them (the air), and they will push out more roots in time, even if they were fucked up in the root department for whatever reason. You are basically treating them as a cutting.

5 inch pots sounds like they are still pretty small. Put a big zip lock over them and cut the corners off so it can breathe, but gets humid inside. Vegging plants will do great with a higher RH (relative humidity), and temps around 80 degrees.

Make sure the soil dries out a little (not completely), before you water again.

B

Buddy Hemphill

Oh no...I see what you mean

I had these in a cloner too long ...like I shoulda been potted them.

The roots were like 6" long. They were getting a little brown so I pulled them out and saw a little rot on a stem as I was potting them.

I waited a week amd I pulled some soil away from the bottom of the stem very gentlly to inspect and saw this white moldy looking shit still growing.

Hygrozyme is what I was thinking next...I am afrain of scorching them with h2o2 or zone at this point. Moreover...I dont have any experience with these products and I am scared of them.

I dont know anything about greencure but it seems to be a well thought of fungicide here on the farm.

I hit them with a nice tea and actinovate. It didn't stop the mold. I was hoping they could just do the 'good bene's kick bad bene's azz' ...thing. No dice.

Nice tip on the baggie

C

chongfish

i am looking for a solution to my root aphid infestation...im growing in rockwool...will capulators spores work on my problem? i cant find him on ebay...help please.

Top Bottom