• Thread starter michaelinla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sebastien420

sebastien420

wait till outdoor season and venture outside in a forest as a gorillagrower

J

JAHGYDI

put a soil bed where the spare tire goes. jk. this is a lame idea.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Pimp my ride has a whole new meaning.

The subs won't be the only things banging 1000 watts :D

M

michaelinla

mb on late reply, i didn't know i would get so many responses (this is my first post on any growing forum). i did some researching and now i admit the car idea was stupid. i do live in cali and i do have a med card. i'm just a college student who has no choice but live at my parents (until i transfer), and i'm broke as fuck, so it would be nice to grow some high quality meds to save some money. i came up with an alternate plan to grow in a rather large tv cabinet in my room (32 in long - 40 inch high - 26 in wide). The front has 2 equal sized cabinet doors that open outward, the back has a 3 inch hole (for ventilation/chords) - other than that the box is air tight when closed. Can this happen?? If so, I would appreciate advice on how I might go about doing this (personal preference would include organic medium w/ led lighting)

Papa

Papa

Supporter
michaelinla,

good choice to ditch the car trunk thought.

here's the link to the Micro-grow forum:

and here's the link to the LED forum:

and here's the link to the Organic Soil forum:

most, if not all, of your questions might be in the farm archives.

google your keywords, site specific, and you'll find lots of reading:

"cabinet grow site:www.thcfarmer.com"

Papa

qupee

qupee

funny, i saw a bust story in the news where they said they found plants in trailers, and some had lights hooked to car batteries. lol. can't find the link again tho

P

Producer

Awe...too bad he ditched the car idea...I was thinking of hollowing out my car seats and growing inside of them :giggle
Hehe jk! Sorry to poke fun bro.
It was an idea. Everything is worth exploring.
But I think ditching the car was good advice. At least now you have something inside thats managable to grow in.
But like Papa said, follow those links and do a few word searches
and you'll be set.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good move in ditching that car idea.. Good luck with ur new idea

Latest posts

Top Bottom