Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thebossman

thebossman

tryin carboload for the first time..anybody had noticeable results

J

Jalisco Kid

Buying glucose,maltose/dextrose is a lot cheaper. I like it to feed the herd and I believe it acts like a mild chelator, as one time I ran out at one place and noticed a difference in crops. JK
I also use xylitol.

J

Jalisco Kid

One thing though, if you have bad bac hanging out feeding them can cause a bloom you were not expecting so be prepared for that if it happens.Suerte JK

thebossman

thebossman

what week in flwr would you start the carbload(thanks 4 the replys btw)

J

Jalisco Kid

I use sugars from veg to the last 2 weeks of flower. JK

dankworth

dankworth

One thing though, if you have bad bac hanging out feeding them can cause a bloom you were not expecting so be prepared for that if it happens.Suerte JK
Do you think a good beneficial tea applied weekly would address the risk of this problem correctly?

J

Jalisco Kid

There are all kinds of teas giving all kinds of results. I only use a few beni's on purpose, I have been running something I picked up from the oil industry the last year.They seem to reproduce well and has kept the systems well. I need to run them in Jalisco to really put them to the test. JK

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

adding in sugars does little, unless plants are already really kicking, they are nothing more than a metabolic factor. If your looking for something too really change flavor you need to look towards sulfur.

J

Jalisco Kid

adding in sugars does little, unless plants are already really kicking, they are nothing more than a metabolic factor. If your looking for something too really change flavor you need to look towards sulfur.
I use it to feed the herd mainly not the plant. JK

thebossman

thebossman

i aint putting any benis in my feed, they are in waterfarms

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Do you think a good beneficial tea applied weekly would address the risk of this problem correctly?

Yes. There is certainly a risk of competing populations, but if you have healthy colony established and you are brewing healthy teas it will mitigate that entirely. With soil the herd gets richer over time and reuse. Obviously that doesn't apply in hydro or even coco, as coco is not quite used or reused in the same fashion as soil.

I have been running something I picked up from the oil industry the last year.

Can you provide more info on this?

Agreed. Sugars feed the herd not the plant. Can you provide some insights on how sulfur can be used to improve flavor? I have a bag of mag sulfate (epsom salts) on hand. Thanks.

outwest

J

Jalisco Kid

K sufate is a better source, I also use DAP in the first 2 weeks. Google dap and studies in India.
I also use Mag Phosphate w/k sulfate.JK

Latest posts

Top Bottom