Carbon filter in the oven. There is plastic inside.

• Thread starter CF89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CF89

CF89

Is this vivosun 6” carbon filter still good to put in the oven at 500f to try to get it working a bit better?

there is plastic on the inside so it’s making me second guess.

Oven is on and ready to go.

Carbon filter in the oven there is plastic inside
CF89

CF89

Shut the oven off. Re attached the filter. She ain’t happening. It just doesn’t feel right. Plus, I feel the bbq would of been better if there was no plastic in it.

Another piece of shit vivosun product that’s messing me around.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
The more I hear the name Vivosun, the more I don't want ever to have anything to do with it, their tents lights, fans.. All of them seems to just not really doing what it is supposed to do, I really doubt their carbon filters are much better and can be revived by a stint in the oven.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
See if you can buy rc-48 activated carbon to refill bro..or buy a phresh filter..
Phresh is what I went for in the end, it was a good bit more expensive (ok I needed a 6'' because I went for an oversized fan too) but it is supposed to work extremely well and last for close enough to two years before needing any service.

CF89

CF89

I should of. It’s too late now so I’m trying to work with this garbage that I got.

I’ll eventually upgrade and throw it all out.
their customer service was absolutely useless and tried passing the buck off onto amazon even though I’m out of the return period and all this stuff is junk after 1-4 months.

I would like to take it apart and fill it with proper stuff but that seems very very hard to find and/or expensive

Top Bottom