Carbon Filter Question Phresh Vs Mountain Air? Or?

• Thread starter MarianoG69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MarianoG69

I heard a lot of good things about Phresh filters and better things about Mountain Air. My main concern is the flowering and harvest stage when the buds get really dank in most forums I see Ipower, Vivosun, and all the cheap china knockoffs don’t cut it for the flowering period and some smell still passes through. I have heard as well that Mountain Air, Phresh and Can filters have 0 smell. Anyways I need advice from people who have actually used these brands.

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

I heard a lot of good things about Phresh filters and better things about Mountain Air. My main concern is the flowering and harvest stage when the buds get really dank in most forums I see Ipower, Vivosun, and all the cheap china knockoffs don’t cut it for the flowering period and some smell still passes through. I have heard as well that Mountain Air, Phresh and Can filters have 0 smell. Anyways I need advice from people who have actually used these brands.
i used to work at a hydroponic store and sold all sorts of them, i personally used the biggest phresh filter i could with a vortex fan.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I judge it by carbon weight, and size, and match the fan accordingly. I use a phresh filter from htg. The short fat heavy ass (65lb) 8" fan size one. Use 1 run, flip and new skirt. Use another run, then I use it as spare when harvesting. Then after a few cycles, I give them to my buddy with a massive caution if he uses it.

M

MarianoG69

I judge it by carbon weight, and size, and match the fan accordingly. I use a phresh filter from htg. The short fat heavy ass (65lb) 8" fan size one. Use 1 run, flip and new skirt. Use another run, then I use it as spare when harvesting. Then after a few cycles, I give them to my buddy with a massive caution if he uses it.

Just checked htg supply they don't have phresh anymore I am thinking of the 8" 24" on amazon.

Top Bottom