Carbon Footprint for growing indoors

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you care about your carbon footprint?

• Total voters
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

So how are you going to be neutral? I have 30 acres of forest so I'm good.

Carbon footprint for growinggif

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I grow outside, am on 100% solar energy, stay home, combine as many trips as possible so we're not driving back and forth.

Btw, I really like bacon.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

for the record, I LOVE bacon. I'm making blueberry bacon pancakes right this minute.

here's a more in depth look at indoor cannabis energy use -

I want more depth on those pancakes. Seriously, what's your recipe.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We should have a throwdown, but my forte is bread puddin'. :D

Seriously. I make some fucking KICK-ASS bread puddin'.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

hahahahaha. if i got that right then that is genius right there.

on the reals though, we rolled up a mummy finger of that and i was no joke, in the middle of the living rooms sprawled out passed the fuck out. first time thats really happened to me, like legit "im goinnnnnnnggggggg dooooowwwwwnnnnnnn" hahahaha

yep those nugs ain't no joke. I straight up couldn't order a pizza after that. The new story on it is that it was from the same batch of seeds as the triangle but it was the cut that got kept/hoarded and not gifted out of Florida. but that's for it's own thread...

I want more depth on those pancakes. Seriously, what's your recipe.

the recipe changes every time. the most important aspects are the blueberries and bacon. You can't fuck that up it tastes good every time, half the time. Also some good honey. no syrup

ttystikk

ttystikk

This graphic gets it badly wrong in my case. My combined HVAC draw is less than 1/4 of my bloom light draw at any given time, and i run it 24/7' In other words, I'm cooling and dehumidify 16000 watts off bloom space with just two tons of chilling.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
LOL, I don't use a space heater or air conditioning and I combine any horti product pick up with regular errands so there is 37% of the pie gone, poof. What genius will come up with a pie graph for a grocery store power draw...or any corporate manufacturing and the toxic runoff from it...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I care about my carbon footprint and Safeways too. Or the fact that we don't rely on wind/solar/water for all our power use....if they could package and distribute the sun to you and charge you monthly for it...WE'D HAVE SOLAR MANDATORY OVERNIGHT...sad but true!

ttystikk

ttystikk

I grow outside, am on 100% solar energy, stay home, combine as many trips as possible so we're not driving back and forth.

Btw, I really like bacon.

Love the solar- are you fully offgrid, or do you still use the connection?

I'm investigating fuel cells. Even with their initial expense, they have a very attractive payback profile.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We are still connected, which is what made our particular installation unique in the state (for this particular program) and why I insisted on the back-up gennie.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

The way I see it is that I do my best to reduce my carbon footprint by making my grow as efficient as possible and producing as much as I can per light. :greedy:

Top Bottom