Carbon scrubber while drying

• Thread starter SwoleGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

I just recently harvested and am now drying. Should I continue to run the scrubber in the same room I’m drying in?

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

How did it go Swole?
I was wondering the same questions....if the terps of the weed are affected and most important, if is an efficient way to keep the smell down given the fact that the scrubber is positioned in the same room with lots of plant material....Do you guys noticed the difference by using it?
Anyone else running this system on a regular basis?
thanks

3 balls

3 balls

How did it go Swole?
I was wondering the same questions....if the terps of the weed are affected and most important, if is an efficient way to keep the smell down given the fact that the scrubber is positioned in the same room with lots of plant material....Do you guys noticed the difference by using it?
thanks
It's common practice and a necessity when dealing with quantities, terpene aroma is not diminished from the flower just removed from the air.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

How did it go Swole?
thanks
Went great bro and I do still run it while drying With no problems.

Harvard

Harvard

I use a carbon filter, runs 24/7. It helps hugely while drying! You definitely don’t go into public with one of my buds in your pocket.

Top Bottom