Carbon Stone? Good Or No?

• Thread starter cannakis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannakis

cannakis

Just saw a nice simple bowl with the carbon stone for concentrate! Never seen this... Is it good? Does it remove the taste and smell though? I like it because it's a rig but a Bowl so I don't have to worry about breaking stems...

indicabush

indicabush

@cannakis...I would be interested in that bowl also; where did you make that find?

cannakis

cannakis

@cannakis...I would be interested in that bowl also; where did you make that find?
Local shop... I'll look around online and post it... I really like it because it's just like a pipe instead of some crazy easily breakable rig

indicabush

indicabush

Did a quick Google search and came up with bongs; I don't need any more bongs. Does your local store do mail order?

cannakis

cannakis

Did a quick Google search and came up with bongs; I don't need any more bongs. Does your local store do mail order?
No definitely not. Yeah I couldn't find anything really online either after a quick look see... Anyone else know of this?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea I've used one before with some Buddha's sister shatter and it taste good kinda harsh tho

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I honestly for the price say not worth it especially when I can get a dual coil vape pen for like 20 bucks

cannakis

cannakis

I honestly for the price say not worth it especially when I can get a dual coil vape pen for like 20 bucks
Yeah but you can ever take as big pen hits as you can dabs... That's why I want a Travel rig...

Top Bottom