Caregiver Needed (Western Washington)

• Thread starter Pie Romania
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pie Romania

Pie Romania

Well, I'm new here and don't know the best way to go about this or if this is even in the correct forum. Anyway, I'm a medical marijuana patient and certain circumstances don't allow me to grow myself. I'm in need of someone (preferably local to me, Lewis/Thurston County area) that has the room, equipment and green thumb to assist me. Organic is preferred, but beggars can't be choosers. I'm a laid back, 27 year old father of two and I'm not looking to lie, steal, scam, whatever. I'm also not looking for freebies here. I just want to find someone who can create quality medicine and negotiate some terms on compensation for electricity, supplies, etc. Ability to create concentrates would be a major plus as well. Looking for someone who is laid back as well and drama free. I'd stay out of your hair as much as possible as well as I know impatient people can easily agitate.

Please, if you or anyone you know might be willing to help and have any questions at all, E-Mail me at [email protected]. I will check back here as well and I appreciate the time you have taken to read this. Thanks in advance.

Pie Romania

Pie Romania

Also willing to stock up on some A+ Genetic seeds to contribute.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Have you talked to your doctor about a caregiver?

this is a great place for info/seeds/talks and what's not, not sure if people are willing to get that up friendly with such a new farmer..

Do you know anyone on this site? how did you find this place?

just a couple thoughts.

Pie Romania

Pie Romania

I completely understand that people might be skeptical about working with someone they're unfamiliar with. Figure it was worth a shot though as, from what I have seen, there are MANY knowledgeable members floating around this site. I actually discovered this site a few months ago while browsing around the internet. I don't know anyone here, but I do know as a fellow cannabis consumer that you don't want the wrong kind of company surrounding you. As I stated, I'm laid back & drama free. I don't speak to many people, kind of a hermit. I know how to keep my mouth shut and I appreciate my own privacy as much as I do others'. My doctor is educated on cannabis itself, but when it came to information about finding a designated provider to grow for me, he didn't seem too sure and pointed me towards a number of "dispensaries" around my area. Problem is that the flowers aren't spectacular and concentrates are sub-par.

I know my word has no meaning on here as there is no one to vouch for me, however, I will state with complete honesty that I do not cause problems. Ideally, I just want to find a kind soul that will go over their own guidelines with me and that we can come to an agreement. I would furnish some A+ seeds, pay whatever is agreed upon to help with bills, nutrients/supplies, time & effort, etc. I'm not unreasonable and am not looking for any sort of handout. I'm also very easy to talk to & work with. If anyone has ANY questions at all, I'm willing to answer them.

Pie Romania

Pie Romania

Was pretty sure this wouldn't work, but had to give it a shot. Anyway, I will continue my search, as I know whoever takes a chance with me will not regret it and we both will be happy. Seeds I'm looking to gather in the next few days;

- OG Raskal "White Urkle" (7 Feminized)
- OG Raskal "Fire Alien Super Skunk" (5 Feminized)
- Cali Connection "818 Headband" (6 Feminized)
- DNA Genetics "Chocolope" (3 Feminized)
- G13 Labs "Cinderella 99" (5 Feminized)
- Delicious Seeds "Critical Jack Herer" (5 Feminized)
- Humboldt Seed Org. "Blue Dream" (3 Feminized)
- Delicious Seeds "Northern Light Blue" (5 Feminized)
- Kannabia Seeds "White Domina" (5 Feminized)
- Reserva Privada "Kosher Kush" (3 Feminized)
- SinCity Seeds "SinMint Cookies" (7 Feminized)
- Cali Connection "Jedi Kush" (10 Regular)
- GrandDaddy Purple Seeds "Original GrandDaddy Purple" (10 Regular)
- CBD Crew "Critical Mass" (5 Feminized)

Obviously, more seeds than what's needed, but "it's better to have and not need than to need and not have". Trying to find some Raskal OG "The White" as well. Either way, this would get me through a year no problem and I'd be able to donate some extra seeds to whoever my caregiver may be if they'd like to try something new, along with part of the harvest from my 15 plants. While quantity is always nice, quality is much more important to me. 10 Ounces of A+ will always be superior to 1 Pound of average buds IMO.

fractal

fractal

Rent a house to grow at and buy the grow gear and I'll give you the best bud you've ever smoked or ever will smoke.

Pie Romania

Pie Romania

Really wish I could afford to do something like that fractal. Unfortunately, it is not an option currently :-( If it does become one, I well send you a PM. I have a bit of OCD about things that I get into. I take the quality over quantity thing seriously with my hobbies and would probably go a bit overboard on the equipment. Can't be a bad thing though if funds permit it, right?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Was pretty sure this wouldn't work, but had to give it a shot. Anyway, I will continue my search, as I know whoever takes a chance with me will not regret it and we both will be happy. Seeds I'm looking to gather in the next few days;

- OG Raskal "White Urkle" (7 Feminized)
- OG Raskal "Fire Alien Super Skunk" (5 Feminized)
- Cali Connection "818 Headband" (6 Feminized)
- DNA Genetics "Chocolope" (3 Feminized)
- G13 Labs "Cinderella 99" (5 Feminized)
- Delicious Seeds "Critical Jack Herer" (5 Feminized)
- Humboldt Seed Org. "Blue Dream" (3 Feminized)
- Delicious Seeds "Northern Light Blue" (5 Feminized)
- Kannabia Seeds "White Domina" (5 Feminized)
- Reserva Privada "Kosher Kush" (3 Feminized)
- SinCity Seeds "SinMint Cookies" (7 Feminized)
- Cali Connection "Jedi Kush" (10 Regular)
- GrandDaddy Purple Seeds "Original GrandDaddy Purple" (10 Regular)
- CBD Crew "Critical Mass" (5 Feminized)

Obviously, more seeds than what's needed, but "it's better to have and not need than to need and not have". Trying to find some Raskal OG "The White" as well. Either way, this would get me through a year no problem and I'd be able to donate some extra seeds to whoever my caregiver may be if they'd like to try something new, along with part of the harvest from my 15 plants. While quantity is always nice, quality is much more important to me. 10 Ounces of A+ will always be superior to 1 Pound of average buds IMO.

It never a problem having more seeds than needed ask anyone here 95% of us have more than will ever pop ..... part of the addiction .....

Latest posts

Top Bottom