Carrot Cake that felt like I dropped LSD

• Thread starter Sunshinegrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

COCannabis

How much weight of good bud would you guys recommend to put into one edible/serving to get a psychedelic experience? I've been on the edge a few times and have experienced the sped-up heart rate and paranoia from eating but never gone over. Also should i make hash oil with the bud first and then make edibles? And finally how much time should I dedicate to being non-functional?

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

had this happen to me! i was twitching i was so damn high. ate the meal at about 10pm and woke up high, worked all day high and it wore off about 4 pm the next day. i didn't smoke or eat any for a lil while afterwords that was a little too much for my liking lol

M

mellokitty

been there! i was hugging the toilet, having convinced myself that i'd done permanent damage and was going to be high *forever, when god showed up on top of the tank (a. i'm not religious) (b. for the record, IT (not he or she) was a point of light too bright to look at directly), gave me shit for being so high, and made me promise i'd never eat cannabis again, but to become a prolific canna-baker so this didn't happen to others.

over a decade later, i still haven't eaten any but i *am the local go-to-girl for baked goods. leave it to weed to give me the only religious experience of my life -- true calling.

jyip

jyip

interesting story melloK

it only happened to me once, but i hope to repeat whenever i want to, but after about three hrs I noticed when i stood that i was getting trails when I turned and looked around the room i was in, no racy heart, no paranoia, ( surprizing to me too) and a disorientated fun time for me that was gone the next morning by 9 am, but was full going strong at 2am

have fun w/it

T

tricomb

Soooo...Made some bubble hash out of 4 lbs of dried trim, trim still had visable trichs and didn't feel like doin another run. Got a...Idk...not a crock pot but somethin similar you would put a turkey into. Added 2lbs of butter and stirred every hour for 10 hours...butter tasted like shit by the way lol...made some brownies with 2 sticks of butter...ate a spoonful of the raw mix and licked the bowl clean...
I smoke every day but not a heavy smoker...
Hit me pretty fast bout 15 min I was washing dishes thinkin am I high or am I trippin?had the window open it was about 65 degrees, cool breeze swept rite over my head as I looked up if felt like the back of my head was being peeled back...time to take flight and hang on I thought...it was fun for the first 30 min...it came in waves...then I got paranoid for the next 30 min and decided shit I need to walk this off and get some fresh air...paced in the backyard for the next hour with spaghetti legs as I kept gettin higher and higher lol my fiance was lookin at me funny...she just ate a brownie...I was in such deep thought with a spiritual feeling, felt like I had a 3rd eye in the middle of my forehead and life was making sense,I could see through all the.bullshit and understand the meaning of life,right and wrong, what I.have to do to better the relationships around me...RING RING snapped me out my zone got a phone call private number answered the phone...was a patient lookin to grab some meds :makeupBUT my hearing was so distorted I couldnt comprehend what he was saying like he was speaking in a different language...next.day he said I was mumbling and talkin jibberish lol...so that call set in paranoia again...went in the house and realized my vision is so hazy and foggy it was hard to. See grabbed 3 lbs.of bud in turkey bags...fiance lookin at me crazy as she's Eattin another brownie, I shake ky head and mumble something while laughing she told me the next day...so I go back into the back yard and stuff the turkey bags in the bushes around the house like someone was goin to.come raid the house or somethin grabbed my bike and took off got up the blocked before I realized it had half way flat tires...hide the bike in the bush and walked around the neighborhood for the next hour lookin like a zombie lol...bout 3 in a half hours into the high and I got it under control feeling good can't tell if I'm gettin higher cause its coming in waves...just chilled at the park for another 2 hours in peace and quiet,deep thought...came home fiance is passed out on the toilet with ghost face pale as can be and she's Mexican lol...high started at about 9pm went to.sleep around 4am still pretty medicated...it was one of those eye opening experiences, you see the light and world in a different way...kinda like shrooms... First and last time I got that.high...would never do it again but a great experience that everyone who consumes cannabis should experience!

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

I've been to that level before, but not from eating... it was from smoking. When I first started smoking I tried some VERY good bud and it sent me to a level I have never again reached, even through eating large quantities of edibles. My senses were extremely accute, my vision had swirls of colours ranging from deep red to purple, and I remember the night as if it was a dream. I was happy beyond belief and really connected with nature... everything was perfect. I'm pretty sure it was a sativa. It was completely gold with trichs and the pistils were pink. This was almost 10 years ago. Since then I have gotten to the point of seeing halo's and brightened colours from eating but never to the magnitude of that mystery nug. I have been eating this banana bread infused with cannabutter from my from my local dispensary and I have tried eating 2 pieces at once. This leveled me for about 6 hours. I've really noticed the difference between the buzz length of smoking vs eating, but not necessarily intensity. I bet that would change with more slices, but I'm just worried about going too far. I smoke to relieve anxiety, not create it. Anybody try eating mass quantities of potent cannabis edibles?

The HC

The HC

yep the only way to hallucinate on THC is to consume it. I once had a three hour discussion with a fire-hydrant that appeared to me to be a tiny military guard. This after eating a meal with pot in the Spaghetti the butter on the bread and in the dessert super strong pot brownies, Highest I've ever been.

I didn't hallucinate, but I've tripped off weed. There were the first several times which you could argue as tripping. But once, (this was after having a minor experience with a psychedelic), I bought a dub of this weed that put me in a very weird place everytime. It lasted for 3 days. I don't know what that weed would do today but I know I'd take notice.

Another story is "Dazed and Confused" was written after the writer started tripping after smoking in the park or something.

B

Bubbie

Love that you made it into a Carrot Cake! Not a recipe I've tried yet but I love anything that strays away from the traditional brownies :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Okay so I smoke a lot of and have eaten a lot of weed before. So I decided to make some butter for a carrot cake. I put a couple huge handfuls of bud (probably 1/4#) into 1# of butter. We had 7 people that ate this cake and never even knew that weed could be so strong. It felt like I was on LSD. People couldn't even drive after this!! Wow!! I'm still hang over.

hahahahhah I did this in high school with banana bread.

1 oz of buds to 1# of butter. Split between like 7-8 people. We were fucked up for almost 2 days..

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

You all are lucky eating some green gets you high,not me at all. I have tried many different ways like cake,brownies,candy and such,but eating it just fills me up like normal food.

mikeb437

mikeb437

Dear mOlecule

Glad you enjoyed the story, but I've been doing this a long time. That was just an ultra potent batch. Back in college(1981) I made a batch gave some to my buddy, went to a cubs vs st. louis game and they had 2+hrs of rain delay and that guy wouldn't get out of his seat and get out of the rain. He sat out in the rain for the whole delay. I saw the dude at lunch the next day and he said"when is this going to end". I like my brownies potent, like my weed. peace

mal

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I went to a dispensary to get some seeds after sub had dropped some packs there,I had not been there before so had to sign up and as a gift was given a double strength oil brownie from one of their vendors,I took it home and ate half,waited an hour and nothing so i ate the other half.Within 30 mins i started trippin,right on i thought!30 minutes later full on colors/visual show,next thing you know im spinning and feel nauseuos so i head to the bathroom but dont make it,full on projectile vomiting fuckin everywhere then it got worse,i was beggin the old lady to call 911 but finally after about 3 hours found the strength to drag my ass to bed spinning myself to sleep,woke up the next day high as fuck and hungover BAD and stayed that way for two days.In my day ive eaten alot of LSD/mushrooms etc and never,even after multiple hits did it ever do anything like this to me,I was pretty embarassed by the whole situation and pissed so i went back to see the dispensary owner to tell him about his vendors product and he told me that he had eaten one too and had the same exact experience as had a couple other customers,one guy and his wife ate a couple and went to a dodgers game and had to have their 15 year old kid drive them home as they felt like they were in a spinning tunnel,At least i didnt feel like such a big pussy LOL. I no longer can palate edibles,even the taste/smell will make me heave immediately.

Scotbot

Scotbot

Soooo...Made some bubble hash out of 4 lbs of dried trim, trim still had visable trichs and didn't feel like doin another run. Got a...Idk...not a crock pot but somethin similar you would put a turkey into. Added 2lbs of butter and stirred every hour for 10 hours...butter tasted like shit by the way lol...made some brownies with 2 sticks of butter...ate a spoonful of the raw mix and licked the bowl clean...
I smoke every day but not a heavy smoker...
Hit me pretty fast bout 15 min I was washing dishes thinkin am I high or am I trippin?had the window open it was about 65 degrees, cool breeze swept rite over my head as I looked up if felt like the back of my head was being peeled back...time to take flight and hang on I thought...it was fun for the first 30 min...it came in waves...then I got paranoid for the next 30 min and decided shit I need to walk this off and get some fresh air...paced in the backyard for the next hour with spaghetti legs as I kept gettin higher and higher lol my fiance was lookin at me funny...she just ate a brownie...I was in such deep thought with a spiritual feeling, felt like I had a 3rd eye in the middle of my forehead and life was making sense,I could see through all the.bullshit and understand the meaning of life,right and wrong, what I.have to do to better the relationships around me...RING RING snapped me out my zone got a phone call private number answered the phone...was a patient lookin to grab some meds :makeupBUT my hearing was so distorted I couldnt comprehend what he was saying like he was speaking in a different language...next.day he said I was mumbling and talkin jibberish lol...so that call set in paranoia again...went in the house and realized my vision is so hazy and foggy it was hard to. See grabbed 3 lbs.of bud in turkey bags...fiance lookin at me crazy as she's Eattin another brownie, I shake ky head and mumble something while laughing she told me the next day...so I go back into the back yard and stuff the turkey bags in the bushes around the house like someone was goin to.come raid the house or somethin grabbed my bike and took off got up the blocked before I realized it had half way flat tires...hide the bike in the bush and walked around the neighborhood for the next hour lookin like a zombie lol...bout 3 in a half hours into the high and I got it under control feeling good can't tell if I'm gettin higher cause its coming in waves...just chilled at the park for another 2 hours in peace and quiet,deep thought...came home fiance is passed out on the toilet with ghost face pale as can be and she's Mexican lol...high started at about 9pm went to.sleep around 4am still pretty medicated...it was one of those eye opening experiences, you see the light and world in a different way...kinda like shrooms... First and last time I got that.high...would never do it again but a great experience that everyone who consumes cannabis should experience!

While reading this I was laughing sooo hard .my sides hurt:woot: Too funny

Top Bottom