Casey Jones -68 days

• Thread starter stickyicky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Now thats super sick bro!! Cant wait for the smoke report!!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

beautiful. Mine foxtailed a lot more, but I'm not dialed in at all.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Thanks Darth.
My current run of CJ is looking even better than these. Yea, foxtails abound from this strain.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
that is some dank for sure..where did you get ur cut from?does she throw down?that looks sooo much better thn any cj i have seen yet!!great work brah!!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Definitely different than the one I'm banging:)

Looks pretty dank bro
:passingjoint:

gtd

stickyicky

stickyicky

Thanks for the props Burnalot. She throws down hard. Speedy, thought provoking and will creep up on you if you smoke to much.

These are Oaksterdam clones from Fruitridge in Sac.

Here is my latest run. Even better than my last run so far.

What you think?

Casey Jones Run 2 025
Casey Jones Run 2 041
Casey Jones Run 2 065
Casey Jones Run 2 070
Casey Jones Run 2 077
Casey Jones Run 2 078
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
pics are good bro. strain looks like it will yeild real well. i just recently got schmoes cut of casey im gonna run it out doors and indoors my next run as well.

B

biggs

fuck it i'm going to pop some of mine. seeing too many sick pics of this strain, not to. hope your enjoying smoking that bitch mate.:cool0041:

stickyicky

stickyicky

fuck it i'm going to pop some of mine. seeing too many sick pics of this strain, not to. hope your enjoying smoking that bitch mate.:cool0041:

Lovin this heady smoke. I think I finally found the girl of my dreams. Awesome sativa high, great yields, and easy to run.

I'm pullin test buds off (lower branches too!) the current run that are sticky as a mofo. Smoked some at day 44 (+or-) and i'm very! impressed. Skunky, spice with earthy undertones so far. No speed to it yet! The changes in taste, smell and high throughout the growing process of this strain is amazing.

I recommend this strain to every grower, especially the sativa dom lover.

Good Luck with your run Biggs. You won't be disappointed. Where are the beans from?

H

HighTolerance

Sticky my dog, you are killin it son. That is one hell of a pheno, most def different from mine. Mine is also sativa effects like yours, very little indy effect if any.

Very great job dude, it reminds me a little of RJ's Casey.

+1 on recommending this strain to every sativa lover out there, cannot go wrong with casey.

+Rep

B

biggs

Lovin this heady smoke. I think I finally found the girl of my dreams. Awesome sativa high, great yields, and easy to run.

I'm pullin test buds off (lower branches too!) the current run that are sticky as a mofo. Smoked some at day 44 (+or-) and i'm very! impressed. Skunky, spice with earthy undertones so far. No speed to it yet! The changes in taste, smell and high throughout the growing process of this strain is amazing.

I recommend this strain to every grower, especially the sativa dom lover.

Good Luck with your run Biggs. You won't be disappointed. Where are the beans from?

alright mate, sounds like you've got a winner there. i got my seeds a while back when head released them on the bay. i think he had some more posted the other day. so keep your eyes peeled for them. going to try and score another pack if possible, as this is a killa strain by all reports. :party0044:

stickyicky

stickyicky

What's up HT? Right on bro, thanks for the props thrown my way. Yea it sure look's like Rollin J's to me too. The shit is at day 60 and is the stickiest / stinkiest stuff I've done in 14 runs. Prolly got 10 days or so till harvest. Got some serious knatty dreads on these girls. I'll throw some more pics up soon.

Take care bra

H

HighTolerance

What's up HT? Right on bro, thanks for the props thrown my way. Yea it sure look's like Rollin J's to me too. The shit is at day 60 and is the stickiest / stinkiest stuff I've done in 14 runs. Prolly got 10 days or so till harvest. Got some serious knatty dreads on these girls. I'll throw some more pics up soon.

Take care bra

Nothing much bro, just waiting desperately for my CJ to finish. Yea it sure looks fantastic bro. Congrats on having such an awesome run, you must be stoked man. Really looking forward to some more pics.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

deff looks like a different cut than i have .....but it looks really dank none the less...Beautiful job!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I love the baseball for scale. Not often used anymore.

Great plants sticky!

Top Bottom