Casey Jones 8 weeks

• Thread starter ~Highagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
~Highagain

~Highagain

Here is my latest run of Casey Jones shmoes cut. I like this strain its a good yielder, the high is strong and long lasting, just lacking in the taste dept in my opinion at least. But this is my second run and I did have a few issues in the winter time running her so Im giving her another shot.
She vegs pretty quick so It didnt take long to get her big, definitely got the vigor. Didn't have to top or train, the branching is crazy and all the buds fill in real nice had to tie them all up by week 7. Probably will take this to 10-11 weeks or more if I gotta, I know this is a serious sativa and needs to ripen.

100_2206_2748_x_2061_.jpg

100_2203_2748_x_2061_.jpg

100_2204_2061_x_2748_.jpg

100_2201_2748_x_2061_.jpg

~Highagain

~Highagain

Ok correction it has been really flowering for 9 weeks, I just rechecked my stats. And here is a older pic of mostly the whole plant, she is about 5ft tall give or take a inch.

100_2149_2061_x_2748_.jpg

H

HouseChron

No doubt, this cut puts out a solid yield.

Looking good, even with having some issues.

What did you feed her?

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Great grow there...I love the shmoe cut... and this looks like a well grown representation. I gotta get this one back in the stable!

Great Job

RC

true grit

true grit

Looking really nice broham! My run with her wasn't nailed but decided to let her go in favor of mcfly. For producers, thinkin i dig the McFly a bit more in the smell/flavor dept, but not quite as chunky. you most def killed it and gave her a better run than i did!

~Highagain

~Highagain

No doubt, this cut puts out a solid yield.

Looking good, even with having some issues.

What did you feed her?

Thank Cron, yeah she puts on the weight. I feed her gh nutes lucas forumula dwc style.

Great grow there...I love the shmoe cut... and this looks like a well grown representation. I gotta get this one back in the stable!

Great Job

RC

Thanks Bro, Appreciate it.

Looking really nice broham! My run with her wasn't nailed but decided to let her go in favor of mcfly. For producers, thinkin i dig the McFly a bit more in the smell/flavor dept, but not quite as chunky. you most def killed it and gave her a better run than i did!

Thanks Bro, I got the mcfly as well now, vegging up nice wont be for a month or so before I get her flowered out but cant wait to try her especially since she is a nice producer!
Yeah I like the casey too, but this is my last run didnt take cuts, but did pass her so even more will enjoy.

damn. nice run.

CC

Thankya Co.

I will have some more pics up as soon as can be. I just cut out the micro so, one more week of light nutes then flushhhhhh.

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro, you will dig the mcfly- waaaay more stankonia. lol. And superb resin production...glad you teh kept the shmoe floatin tho, know many will dig her!

~Highagain

~Highagain

Yeah bro, you will dig the mcfly- waaaay more stankonia. lol. And superb resin production...glad you teh kept the shmoe floatin tho, know many will dig her!

Yeah I been checkin her out as of late, lots of good threads showing her off.
But yeah Shmoes Casey is definitely worth floatin.

Top Bottom