casey jones cut by oaksterdam

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

is this the real deal anybody grow it out just curious.

D

dank.frank

Well...I can't speak from personal experience...so perhaps I should say anything, as it really isn't my intent to defame any organization...

But, having said that...

I have talked with many reliable people who have gotten what they have essentially called schwagg, under a known clone label. Now, this has happened to not any one specific strain, but they have been getting trays of clones all labeled as the same strain, but growing out differently. And not just different as in pheno variation, which shouldn't even be the case with clones, but different as in two completely different plants. Some were of quality and what the person paid for, but within the same tray or same label, a different plant...consistent with what we would call schwagg.

So, I suppose a buyer beware...

dank.Frank

T

Trebla

my homie grew it out and its really good skunky smell and taste nice yeild and Coffeshop blue sky dont sell bunk genetics its def the real deal

R

Rolln J

I am running it now - it is for sure the real deal cut - I know the guy who gave it to them.... I normally get my cuts from him, but he was in the process of moving this last time so he told me I should just get it from Blue Sky, the sour grapes they have is also legit.

I am not a big fan of blue sky and I hated to give them my money (and I paid them double what I would if I could have go them from my friend) - but you will be happy with the cut.

C

cali2

Im runnin it now, love it. The blue dream they have is awesome too.

M

mrdizzle

i def got some crap blue dreams from them, half were without a single redhair after 70days and the other shit was done. looked like 2 completely different strains, im just sayin

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

no..

is this the real deal anybody grow it out just curious.

My buddy just ran it...all the way in ebb an flo..topped once.

wont run it again.

ive done the og kush...very lanky..lst and bush master..fair to low yield but after a 3 week cure..love the og taste and high.

id still go to l.a..wonderland on pico and grab some genetics before all the new l.a. coops rules are voted on..monday.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Im not sure if its Shmoes pheno or what>>>>Lots of speculation>>>> Only one way to tell is grow it out..

TrailerTrash>>>>>Obviously he did not grow shmoes pheno:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

R

Rolln J

casey jones with a case of the blues!

well whatever cut it is it has PM - fuck Im so pissed right now...

a friend in the bay picked these up for me, he called me thursday and told me his had PM (he picked his up at the same time, but got a different strain) I have had mine in quarantine and hadnt seen anything on them.

So yesterday he calls blue sky and says whats up, my cuts have PM - of course they tell him, "Oh there must be something in your environment". - pretty much oh well!

Now heres the thing - mine have been in the same tray they came in, inside the same box, with the same dome on them and a brand new shop light over them since I got them.

I have just totally torn out my whole room, bleached everything, replaced all the plastic, all the ducts, power washed the trays, new resevoir and now the 400 bux worth of clones I have to run has PM!! Im sooo pissed...

so yeah if you want casey jones with bonus powdery mildew rush on down to blue sky!

rant over!

good thing I got that shiny new sulfur vaporizer - the brand name is great - "Hot Box"

Venom818

Venom818

Sorry to hear that rollin j -I got mine in LA they carry oaksterdam cuts and there some of the healthiest clones i have ever picked up.
TRAILER TRASH-funny u say that I just picked up there phantom OG

C

cali2

No mildew on my girls, got some on day 52 and some new babies veggin all from blue sky. No mildew on the blue dream either. Im gonna go knock on wood, that PM is no fun.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
My last run I ran 3 strains from Oaksterdam Purple Kush ,Green Crack, And Deep chunck,Strawberry Cough..Every thing turned out really good I would run all of them again,Im running Querkel this run so we shall see,I am going to watch Rollin J grow and see how the Casey turns out, Hoping for nothing but dankness...I would really like to get my hands on Joe Schmoes cut I would grow me some trees and pull 3 lbs per plant indoors...JACK

R

Rolln J

man trees are looking better and better to me everyday! my only prob with this kinda grow is Im kinda of a clutz and all that stuff on the floor would be bad. I could easily be standing on a pvc pipe and not know it.

Top Bottom