Casey Jones Day 13 of 12/12 250 H.P.S

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

Nah man just day 13 of 12/12 Now I am on day 18 =0). I go by the days not weeks.Thanx for stoping by.

Rushoe

Rushoe

I sure hope so that was the idea big yielder only time will tell..Its looking alot better now I wanna get some more pics up in few weeks....

Rushoe

Rushoe

My Casey Jones Update.

I think it's day 27 or day 28 of 12/12 ..Let me know what you guys think...I know its lacking cal mag and some nitrogen gonna hit them tonite along with some green cure for a lil bit of pm I got going on.

PICT0060
PICT0061
PICT0062
PICT0064
PICT0065
PICT0072
Rushoe

Rushoe

Some shots from day 43 I know you all have been waiting for LOL...Under A 250 not sure how much its gonna give out but I am hoping for a few zips to hold me off till the next harvest

CIMG2233
CIMG2234
CIMG2235
B

Boots Sugarleaf

the cj cut is fan-fucking-tastic

HUGE yielder of real quality meds, she will get bigger flowers, they bulk up right till the end

lookin good bro!

you say under a 250?? you might break some gram per watt expectations!

S

scrogbox

Nice. I love some CaseyJ and that taste,yea. The cut I have likes N alil longer than others too. peace

Rushoe

Rushoe

the cj cut is fan-fucking-tastic

HUGE yielder of real quality meds, she will get bigger flowers, they bulk up right till the end

lookin good bro!

you say under a 250?? you might break some gram per watt expectations!

Yeah it's a 250 hps 33,000 lumen's q p man that would be great but from what I have seen they are kinda fluffy when dried so not sure what kinda wight I guess only time will tell ...Week 6 and some change It loves the powder kool bloom they say coke can size colas that would be nice!!!!Thanx for the comment man 2nd time inside hope it goes well.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

they do get that big, and they can get rock hard if fed right. last batch my buddy did is all rock solid coke can size nugs, he used the cha ching, beastie blooms, and open sesame, and cns17 grow and bloom. some foliar and sugars also...and his were in 30 gallon bags of Happy Frog. his harvest was close to a pound per 600 hps

65 or 70 days should do it right

good luck man!

Rushoe

Rushoe

they do get that big, and they can get rock hard if fed right. last batch my buddy did is all rock solid coke can size nugs, he used the cha ching, beastie blooms, and open sesame, and cns17 grow and bloom. some foliar and sugars also...and his were in 30 gallon bags of Happy Frog. his harvest was close to a pound per 600 hps

65 or 70 days should do it right

good luck man!
Damn well I know I don't have the feeding down right thats for sure cuz its my 1st time growing her and will be switching to the Gh line up for next time.For now I really hope the powder koolbloom will tc of the rest...I guess I have to play it by day when to cut u say 65 to 70 should do the trick I was thinking 75 days

Rushoe

Rushoe

Nice. I love some CaseyJ and that taste,yea. The cut I have likes N alil longer than others too. peace

Yea for me too and also a cal mag whore she love it.I know now for next time.Not sure what it taste like I have never puffed on the real thing before.I hoping for some kind of good herb taste I have been using Sweet since day one of 12 12. So lets see if that helps out at all...Cant wait.

L

LoRdOvDaBuD

Some shots from day 43 I know you all have been waiting for LOL...Under A 250 not sure how much its gonna give out but I am hoping for a few zips to hold me off till the next harvest

Looks good shit and yeilds look fantastic.This was on my list to try, after seeing ya pics m8 im have to make it a priority grow.:sign0005:

Rushoe

Rushoe

Looks good shit and yeilds look fantastic.This was on my list to try, after seeing ya pics m8 im have to make it a priority grow.:sign0005:

Thanx bro this thing is stinking up my spot nasty.Glad that you stop by and checked it out and now you want to give it a run.I hope you do and post some pics if u ever get to it.And I really need a cooltube for this thing I think I can do way better with one of those things.

Venom818

Venom818

Looks like ur learning from the best your mentor must be a Master grower

Rushoe

Rushoe

Looks like ur learning from the best your mentor must be a Master grower

I guess I could thank Jorge Cervantes he got me and homie started a while back..And from there there it was a lot of reading and research and FEW pointers from a homie of mine but they dropped him on his head as a baby or something so hahah.Thanx man I know you have been waiting on the update.

Top Bottom