Casey Jones....the Macros

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

solo

Great pics thanks for posting.....

How about a smoke report.... looks killer!

mack 10

mack 10

the dry shots are amazing, love them amber heads ,looks like a coral reef.

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Those are some amazing pics!!! I am going to get a lens set for my Canon XH-A1s to get some sweet HD video close-ups.:rastadancing:

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey...a big thank you to all of you who took a moment to leave me some appreciation for my pixels. I'm using a Canon 50D..but more important is the set up and lenses used for these. Most of these were shot with a lens reversed on my Canon..thanks for your views..DD

O

ograskal

Wow...Those are beautiful shots bro..Dont know how i missed this thread..You got some mad skillz homie!..Thanks for the eye candy!...~ogr

D

Dr.Know

You can really see your years of experience coming thru with those shots Doobie.....Macros are my forte and these are some very fine images I must say......No doubt your making magic happen with that old glass......With your skill set I can only imagine how good your shots would be with a modern macro lens like the canon mp-e.....Then again you might not have room for it in that suitcase full of lenses lol.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
With your skill set I can only imagine how good your shots would be with a modern macro lens like the canon mp-e.
OG many thanks for your appreciation of my images, Doc..you as well, comming from you that is quite an honor. I am contemplating the MP-E...I have to convince the wifey first, and it is a lot like my guitar collection, why do you need another guitar? LOL She'll see the light when I help her $$ with the electric bill..he..he. thanks again...DD

jammie

jammie

wow- major respect for your growing skills as well as your photo skills. you always seem to have the perfect model

Darkplace

Darkplace

yeah DD truly inspirational man..you do weddings?? he he peace bro

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
jamie many thanks that was a wonderful complement, oldtimer thank you. Darkplace....thank you...I did weddings...and proms, senior pix, portraits..on and on, many of all of these...to much pressure and work now for the Doobie...my disabilities don't allow me out much..DD

Z

zagsthebutch

really nice bro i know when its close to harvest im always staring into the microscope that shit just looks so amazing to look at

Top Bottom