Casey Jones Truecannabliss Cut

• Thread starter velvet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

velvet

Thanks. Just popping some S1 Seeds. Glad to hear they have a nice smell. Not a lot of info on this cut. A lot on Joesmoe but not a lot on the Truecannablis cut.

Anybody know how much stretch in 12/12

M

moodster

the stretch m8 double even triple in flower likes lst and bending she grows pretty quick in veg even my was a cut though :icon_animal26:

D

DoneDrone

Ive seen some pics on a diff board of this cut... real beauty!! I'd love to have it..

P

prairiefire13

New to the board. Just wanted to stop in and say hi(gh). These beans quickened by imagination so I'll be popping a few in the upcoming weeks. I'll be certain to let you guys know as to the progress.

M

moodster

finally got it to work this is truecannabliss cut the first 2 are in coco and the last pic in soil :banana1sv6:

SAM 0088
100 0316
SAM 0084
F

fuzzy

Damn Nice job M!Nice and thick!Are these available anywhere to buy?Been looking for some CJ beans for a while now.Keep up the good work M!peace,fuzzy :banana1sv6:

B

biggs

Damn Nice job M!Nice and thick!Are these available anywhere to buy?Been looking for some CJ beans for a while now.Keep up the good work M!peace,fuzzy :banana1sv6:

there are some s1's available on another site. use google to find where bro.

F

fuzzy

ill look again

Thx Biggs! I google every now and again and try sites we all prob know, just havent checked lately.For me, if its outta site, its outta mind,lol.(stupid coma).ill try to find them. peace,fuzzy

X

xchronic420

hello every one on the farm i got sum casey jones from Truecannabliss Cut
from conorsor genetics from the attitude can any one tell me whats the best way to grow thise strain out what it likes and dont like any help will be very respectful hope to here from all my greenthumbs out there peace and thc

M

moodster

better get em lstd and topped and trained m8 they stretch 3 times in flower mine do

T

truecannabliss

better get em lstd and topped and trained m8 they stretch 3 times in flower mine do

The above info is good advice, i'd also say not to feed them too heavily and avoid any stress during flowering such as light leaks, over/under watering and temps too hot.

Hope that helps, good luck.

X

xchronic420

well im goin to be using 36 pot iws system use 4 270 l.e.d light with a output of 660w to veg for 2-3 weeks then use 4x600 watt hps light sunmasters for the 1st 4 weeks of flower then get 2 more 600w light in there so it be 3600 watt light get room temp to stay hopefuly 25 in the day and 20 in the night rez water to stay about 21 use advance nutrients iguana grow and bloom then bud ignitor big bud and blombastic pk 20/21 and rhizotonic dose any one no what type of yield i get with a good pheno i find for a mother plant with casey jones and my humidity when the buds get big get it down to 31% can any one help me im new to growin so i need all the help i can get peace and thc

X

xchronic420

sorry i forgot to tell you lot there be 2 rooms like that so all in all 72 plants 3600watts in each all the same as the 1st post i done

Top Bottom