Casey Jones x Chocolate Thai grow log

• Thread starter High74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
High74

High74

First off I would like to thank Billy Goat Seed Co for putting out such killer genetics :anim_19: :clapping :rock and I would also like to thank Logic for all the time and effort he puts in to this site and also making sure I receive my order plus some, you freaking rock bro :rock.
Both of you are doing an outstanding job, Keep up the great work and Billy all my prayers are with you and you're health. With that being said I will start this grow log on Fathers Day 2011.

I am super STOKED about these you have no idea, I just ordered another relist.
I will get that out the first thing tomorrow morning :mail :)

I got 100% from all 12 beans. I put the 12 beans in a dixie cup with some water for about 8 hours then I put them in a wet paper towel for two days and every single bean popped.
Today I put them all in dixie cups in Canna Coco and gave them a mild nute salute.

Here are some pics :character0180:

Casey jones x chocolate thai grow log
Casey jones x chocolate thai grow log 2
Casey jones x chocolate thai grow log 3
HarryNugz

HarryNugz

Great start, can't get better than all sprouting! Looking forward to the show.

High74

High74

Thanks Henry, Going to be a great show I hope ;)

Here is an update, They all broke the surface :)

CJxCT 6 21 11
Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey High74,

thanks for the support and glad to hear things are going well. What better way to come back from fathers day. Glad to hear you got all the seeds to pop. It's funny how you see some grower's going off the deep end. If they don't get 100%. I've always tried to do my best and most of the time it shows.

Glad to see they all popped out of the coco so quickly. This cross is a strong one and you should do nicely with it. I'm about to narrow my girls down soon. I know today I'm cutting plants 10 and 11. The just didn't grow the way I liked them and I can't have that. I do have two that are standing out. I know one of them is plant #9 and I think the other one is plant#4, but I will have to check. They grow nicely and pack on the weight. Hardly any issues with them and they just do their thing. Eat and grow.

Any ways, don't want to fill your thread with my rambling. Thanks for the support and good luck with the grow. I'll be keeping an eye on them. See you at the event.
Take care,
BG

High74

High74

Thanks for the support Billy ;) I am super stoked about this grow :rock
Today I went in there and they must have grown almost 2'' lol I'm freaking excited for real.
This cross brings goosebumps to my skin. I just sent in money for another pack so I can pheno hunt. Its a blessing to have you here and be able to tell me what pheno is what.
Here is a pic I just took about 10 mins ago, TTYS

CJxCT 6 22 11
kasperian

kasperian

High74,,Good stuff,of to a great start.
i'll be watchig this grow with nuff interest..atb

Billygoat

Billygoat

Looking good High73, glad to see things are going well. It won't be long and these plants will be taking off and getting big. Thanks for sharing the pictures and info. Best of luck and thanks again for the support.
Later,
BG

PS, sorry i haven't posted sooner. Been very busy lately.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Looking good. Glad to see they all look healthy. Boy, once you sex them. Your going to have your hands full. Good luck picking the one or ones your going to keep. That's the hardest part of the job, but it's a fun one.

Keep up the great job. Everything looks good.
Take care,
BG

High74

High74

Time for an update :character0180:

All 12 plants are alive and well and I will give a brief description of each one

1. Not sure but im thinking a male. This one seems to stretch and would be a good single style cola.

2. Not sure / same as number one

3. Not sure if not

4. Female / good looking plant nice even branching

5. Female / good nice even branching

6. Female / small plant - doubtful a keeper

7. Female / A beast !!! this one grows like wild fire- hope its a good pheno

8. Not sure but I think its a male

9. Not sure / I think a male - good structure

10. Is a male / it pre flowered about 12'' then stopped after that and grows fine now so Im thinking it could have been me to trigger it off. Im going to ask Billy what he thinks and keep en eye on this one.

11. Female / major stretch but it could be because of me and my tight spaces

12. Male / showing sacks

I am moving very very soon so I am sexing/ then cloning then flowering. Ans some will get cloned even not knowing the sex and I will pick back up at the new place. Here are some pics all in order

IMG 1014
IMG 1015
IMG 1016
IMG 1017
IMG 1018
IMG 1019
IMG 1020
IMG 1021
IMG 1023
IMG 1024
IMG 1028
IMG 1030
Photo
IMG 1031
IMG 1032
IMG 1033
Billygoat

Billygoat

Boy, things are looking good. You got your hands full for sure. Just keep notes and a close eye and you should be fine. As for plant #10 and it's status. I would guess you flipped him. If, he's growing fine now. I would not worry to much. Just keep an eye on him and see what he does.

One thing is for sure. If he reverts back to veg and grow's out fine and then flower's fine. You got a hardy male. Most, males are a pain and won't revert. If he does, I would hang on to him. Most males will have some preflower and that's normal.

I'll be keeping an eye. If you got any questions. Just ask them and I'll get back to you. Thanks for sharing and posting your info and pictures.
Take care,
BG

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
There all looking good bro! picking is gonna be the hardest part lol.

KMK:hi

G

ghostnugz

whats up bro!! youre killing it with these chocolate caseys. cant wait to see how they turn out for ya. nice to finally see your farming skillks

Top Bottom