Casey Jones x Chocolate Thai grow log

• Thread starter High74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
High74

High74

Time for an update :character0180:

Ok well I have cut the plants and taken the clones.

The clones rooted in three days, WOW. I can tell these are going to be monsters :icon_animal26:

Now for the good news !!!! These will be flowering in a very big space so be prepared people to see some monsters heheh

I have waited a long time for this. I plan on transfering them in to dixie cups but more than likely I will transfer in to 1 gallon smart pots for veg then 5 gallon buckets for flower.

I will take more pics after the transfer :rock

Make sure you save me a L shirt Billy :nod glad to hear you're feeling better. I hope the best for you and you're health. TTYS

IMG 1083
IMG 1084
Billygoat

Billygoat

Roots in 3 days, WOW! Best I've done was 5 days. Glad to see things are moving along. Your going to be happy in a few months. Glad to your digging your plants. Thanks for sharing and hope things go well till the end.
Take care,
BG

High74

High74

Thanks Billy, I hope to make you proud with this one.

Ok so it has begun, I transplanted in to one gallon pots.

Im going to veg for two weeks or so then take update pics.

Here they all are 95%sexed already so its going to be a great show.

I hope everyone enjoys, Once again thanks to Billy and Logic for making this happen.

IMG 1103
High74

High74

Sorry for the delay, Had some gnat problems. Will up load pics soon

S

sweetbee

High74, Blessings for the garden . . . those "billygoats" will be a herd before you know it ! and you ..... a smiling " goat" tender - sweetbee

Billygoat

Billygoat

Let's see some pictures. :) Gnat are a pain. I've had to deal with them in the past, but I've been blessed lately. One thing I notice with gnats. I was over water every time. I would not let medium dry out enough. Lesson learned, but I've also got some fresh soil that was dirty, lolol. Ya, new soil with gnats. No good, but it happens.

Well, when you get a minute. Would love to see some pictures. I'm sure everyone else would also. Hope all is well.
Take care,
BG

High74

High74

Just got off the phone with the dude that has a grwo warehouse for D and he told me they killed everything..... he said there co2 meter broke and the co2 levels hit 4000

Thank God I saved female clones of this huge Casey x Chocolate Thai that was the biggest out of the bunch...

This is yet another learning lesson for me...

I will post pics of the CJxCT a couple of weeks after I put them in Dixie cups which should be this week....

I'm so pissed ts not even funny but I'm trying to stay positive.

life really sucks sometimes

Billygoat

Billygoat

Just got off the phone with the dude that has a grwo warehouse for D and he told me they killed everything..... he said there co2 meter broke and the co2 levels hit 4000

Thank God I saved female clones of this huge Casey x Chocolate Thai that was the biggest out of the bunch...

This is yet another learning lesson for me...

I will post pics of the CJxCT a couple of weeks after I put them in Dixie cups which should be this week....

I'm so pissed ts not even funny but I'm trying to stay positive.

life really sucks sometimes

Afternoon,

sorry to hear about the issues. I would not stress over it, because it's not worth it. Things like this happens and I'm one to know this. I've had things happen like this or a crop not come out like it should, bugs, PM, etc. Best thing to do, is hand in there and use those clones you got.

It might take some time, but you'll be back and up and running soon. Sorry, to hear the bad news. Best of luck with the come back. Hit me up if you need to talk or have any questions.
Take care,
BG

High74

High74

all is well, shit happens thats out of are control sometimes.

good things come to those who wait

will post pics in a couple weeks then I will be flowering these bad boys woot woot

High74

High74

Update, They are still in 1 gallon and im about to transfer them in to 3 gallon then veg for two weeks then flower. These are not all Casey x Chocolate Thai but the big's ones are.
Im going to run these hydro soon, I can tell they are going to be monsters.

I will update around Xmass time

CaseyxChocolateThai
Billygoat

Billygoat

Looking good High74, they can get big. I would keep an eye on them. If you have to. You can top and the rest of the plant will fill in. Thanks for sharing the info. Girls all look very happy.
Great job,
BG

High74

High74

here is an update, wen it to flower two weeks ago sorry for the shitty pic but will take pics when I have larger flowers.

High74

High74

The Chocolate Thai x Casey Jones are in the back I have 3 of the same phenos and they take up the whole wall, I had to cut her back and run my 1000's watters vert so I could still flower her. She looks really good and will upload more pics soon. Ive had these bad boys a while lol cant wait

Photo
Billygoat

Billygoat

The Chocolate Thai x Casey Jones are in the back I have 3 of the same phenos and they take up the whole wall, I had to cut her back and run my 1000's watters vert so I could still flower her. She looks really good and will upload more pics soon. Ive had these bad boys a while lol cant wait

Glad to see things are still rolling. I've got some people in the bay area rocking this cross. They are doing well with her. I'm going to place some of these outdoor this year. I'll grow out some seeds and make a selection and figure out what pheno I use for outdoor. Thanks again for sharing.
Take care,
BG

High74

High74

Thanks BG there starting to pack on frost now, I'll post pics before the chop and after

Latest posts

Top Bottom