Casey jones x gsc

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lollipopman

lollipopman

2 more weeks left. Starting to put on some major weight. I've never seen, smelled or smoked gsc but my number 2 Casey cookie smells like mint I've done a lot of Casey grows and she is citrus but this one cookie is straight minty is this common with gsc?

Myco

Myco

Looks good man, fattening right up.

My Animal Cookies is straight stank with a doughy undertone. Forum is very similar.

It's a delectable flavor and aroma, but personally I can't describe any mint in there. It's all subjective, though.

lollipopman

lollipopman

I hope mine look as good as yours!
Have u harvested yet @lollipopman?
I have but for got to take pics, I'm about to harvest again next week. This time I'll take some pics. @Werunwild69 super dank my number 2 will straight knock you out. Only thing I have a problem is they stretch like a mofo. Would love to keep my #2 but can't. I would suggest not to flower them if taller then foot tall if you have 8ft ceilings

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

I have but for got to take pics, I'm about to harvest again next week. This time I'll take some pics. @Werunwild69 super dank my number 2 will straight knock you out. Only thing I have a problem is they stretch like a mofo. Would love to keep my #2 but can't. I would suggest not to flower them if taller then foot tall if you have 8ft ceilings
Gosh thanks! That is very important info as the last cookie cross I had did not stretch much.

phillow

phillow

@lollipopman did you happen to get some pics this last harvest? :D

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Not the "strongest"--
but probably the most "pleasant" herb I've ever grown...

Top Bottom