Casey Jones x OG Chocolate Thai Grow

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey everyone,

sorry, i've been MIA for a bit. Been having some major health issues, but the doctors got me working things out, so I can get better. Any ways, I had to shut things down for a bit. So, I'm getting things in order now.

So, I decided to pop some seeds and test them. Here's the Casey Jones x OG Chocolate Thai's I did. Logic, will be getting these soon. Germ rate is good and seedlings did well. Here's a couple of pictures to get members hyped some.

These are already starting to smell. I really can't make the smell. Kind of Skunky I think. If you notice in the second picture. You will see a seedling popping out of the soil. I did a test seeds. Just to see how well these would do if just place in soil and not germmed in the water paper towel method and then placed in soil. Guess, the seeds are strong enough to germ with wet soil.

The Casey Jones cut used in this cross is "Joes" cut. Very nice yield with great end smoke. The OG Chocolate Thai is from my buddy DrawoH. These where F2's I got from him. They are the work of DNA seeds and DrawoH making F2's from DNA seeds.

Just to give everyone some of the back ground on my mixtures here. I have a good feeling this cross is going to yield really well and produce some special smoke. Guess will see in a few months.

I'm about to take cuts in about two weeks and then start sexing them. I think I have 15-18 plants to choose from. Well, that's about it for now. Take care and thanks for all the support everyone.
Later,
BG

CJ_x_CT2.JPG

CJ_x_CT.JPG

M

MOneY

nice shot's bro! crispy if i may say so.....smart test as well...alway's liked your style BG..

Illmind

Illmind

this should be a treat. looking fwd to flowers. hope u get well.

sky high

sky high

Ya can't keep a good man down! God that sounds tasty.

sending the healing vibe yer way....

s h

M

MediMary

u got a little stow away plant in that last picture:)

Hope the docs take good care of you, best wishes bro!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Lookin good BG! Love those giant leaves and rigid serration. Can't wait to see what will come of these.

Keep up the great work!

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Forgot to mention I really love the little one in the one gallon...oops. Haha

Billygoat

Billygoat

Sorry, I replied to everyone and some how I closed the wrong window. I'm not going to retype everything. Just wanted to thank everyone of you for all the kind words and support. Means the world to me and I'm blessed to have such nice friends. Thanks a bunch. As for my health. I'm doing ok. It's a waiting game now and we are waiting for some time to pass and then get me retested. This will let us know if I'm getting better or what. Just waiting and staying busy. Thanks a bunch.

Here's a couple of updated pictures. I'll get a plant count in a few days. I know I got a bunch of them going, but I need to look and see how many I have going. Will be taking some cuts and start sexing soon. Thanks again and take care.
Later,
BG

CJxCT_4-5.JPG

Leaves1.JPG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey Guys,

things are coming along. The sexing is moving forward. Got three females and one male. Still got a bunch that should sex soon. I'm really stoked with this cross and can't wait to see how they turn out in flower.

Once I run through this first run. I'm going to cut down on the females and see what I'm going to keep for a keep and look at the pheno's. This is just a test run. Won't be working anything of these. Just getting an idea how the cross turned out. Hope everyone enjoys.

For those waiting on seeds. I'm working on the last of the seeds and they will be to logic very soon. Thanks for all the support.
Take care,
BG

Group8.JPG

cloner.JPG

roots8.JPG

phenotyper

phenotyper

Those plants look beautiful and healthy. I cannot wait to see how they turn out.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Those plants look beautiful and healthy. I cannot wait to see how they turn out.

Thanks, they are doing pretty well. They've got very nice roots. Nice a white with strong shoots, with nice hairs of the side roots. Been using some brewed tea and it seems to be working well.

Here's a list of the sexing so far and it's about done for the most part. Think I've got like two or three others to do. Here's the list for those wondering the sex ratio. OH! and these are sexing pretty fast also.

#1 Female
#2 Male
#3 Female
#4 Female
#6 Male
#7 Male
#8 Female
#9 Female
#10 Female
#11 Female

Overall, I'm very happy with this cross so far. Nice and strong, good growth rate. Sexes very easy and some have some nasty Skunky smell to them. OH!, main stems are very strong. I think these will do super well out doors. Leaf's are nice and large also. No, wimpy trainwreck stems here.

Can't wait to see the buds forming. Should see some buds sites in a couple of weeks. Placed a few into flower today.
Take care,
BG

J

jediSD

yo billygoat, your plants look amazing dude. that cross sounds genious. when and where would I be able to get some seeds.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I really like the leave patterns how there shaped I dnt know they look cool to me I just love this plant though lol Awesome job B.G I hope everything is good with you bro stay healthy bro we need your gear hear at the farm take your flenstone vitamins and eat apples and shit lol I hope everything Is well though stay frosty bro peace

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks everyone. Girls are doing well. Didn't have enough room at the time to flower them all out at one time, so I'll have a second run behide these. I'm just looking at the pheno and also looking for a couple of keepers for myself and close friends. Always nice to have something new in the area that isn't flooding the area like the rest of the Kushes.

Any ways, thanks for the support and kind words. I'm about to post a list in the updated section. Logic should have the next wave of seeds this week. I'll try and get some pictures but nothing really to see. They should start forming some bud sites soon.
Take care and thanks again.
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

grabbin these seeds for sure. hope the plants r doin good.

Morning,

ya, these are doing well. I'll try and get some pictures today or tomorrow. Everything is looking fine. Just trying to figure out what to use as a organic boost. Since, I'm growing totally organic with these. Don't want to spend the money on Topmax from BioBizz. A little to pricey for me. If anyone knows something. I'm all ears

jediSd, you'll like these. I'm waiting to sample the smoke, but I know this is going to be a while. These really do grow really well. I've passed some of these seeds to local growers and I'm hearing good reports back from them. I'm hoping to get some outdoor pictures of these this year.
Take care,
BG

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey Billy:)....I went through the same exact thing yrs ago with trying to find a cheaper alternative to Top Maxx. Like you said its real good stuff, but waaaay overpriced and had the shortest shelf life of any organic product I ever had.

Check out Floralicious Plus from GH...lots of good stuff inside and very concentrated..1ml per gal.
Another good one I use is CytoPlus from BioAg...a dry product with extra potassium and micro's. Their liquid fulvic is a great product too.
Both products are Humic/Seaweed based like Topmaxx.
I'll use both product during a grow, but not together as it would be overkill.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey Billy:)....I went through the same exact thing yrs ago with trying to find a cheaper alternative to Top Maxx. Like you said its real good stuff, but waaaay overpriced and had the shortest shelf life of any organic product I ever had.

Check out Floralicious Plus from GH...lots of good stuff inside and very concentrated..1ml per gal.
Another good one I use is CytoPlus from BioAg...a dry product with extra potassium and micro's. Their liquid fulvic is a great product too.
Both products are Humic/Seaweed based like Topmaxx.
I'll use both product during a grow, but not together as it would be overkill.

Thanks, I'll look into those. I'm loving this organic and brewing tea's. Got some friends showing me the tea stuff. Thanks again and I'll check those out.

Here's a picture of the CJ x CT. Sorry, the picture isn't that great. I miss them after lights out and some of them where drooping. Plus, I need to get more white light in there to take a better picture also.

They are doing well. Drinking allot of water and feeding well. I'm watering them almost every day and half. They dry out pretty quickly. Great root system and smaller pots to control them. They still got pretty big. I think it's plant #9, but that girl smells straight up Chocolate and it smells so good. I'm hoping the smell carries over and holds. Guess will see soon enough.

From the structure. They are forming up nicely and there should be some nice cola's from the side branching also. Can't wait till they start adding some weight and filling in. That's when we will see how well they form up like the parents.

Well, it's late and I'm very tired. Take care and enjoy.
Later,
BG
CJ_x_CT1.JPG

Top Bottom